It is always interesting having son's...

nochawk

And you also find out interesting things when you have sons, like ...

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blade s, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain Lego's will pass t hrough the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

&nb sp;

13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15. VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however , make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25. 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid

>You serious about the Clorox and
>brake fluid?
>

I'll let you know in about an hour.

JB

rofllllllllll I JUST TRIED IT LMAO THEN READ THE LAST OF THE POST ,,,,,,, oh lord thats funny LOLOL i now see i'm a SOLID part of the 80 percent LOL thats pretty dang funny

My wife's cat failed at twice its body weight, only made it approx. 1/2 of its weight, should I spin him in the dryer longer than 20 minutes? Guess I will try the fluff dry mode and see if that helps, boy how I hate that cat!

I then tried the clorox and brake flui9d on the cat, it did not smoke her at all, what % do I use!

OK, the super glue worked on the cat, finally something that worked, thanks for all the ideas!

.....maybe if I had some plain clorox and not that lemon flavored stuff it will actually smoke.

JB

glad i had some restraint, i thought about the clorox thing but i have cheated death enove nice to know that others had to see what would happen

Ok its 9 days 8hrs 4 min till i leave for my Co. hunt. It better get here soon, I tried the clorax thingy took off running, tripped over ext.cord and hit my head on hitch ball. I dont know what happend to the clorax but Im not doing it again. Huntn why the heck would you post that and not till me how to do it safely?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-07 AT 05:36PM (MST)[p]If I threw the clorox and brake fluid on women with bikinis on what would the result be? Need a quick response as my wife has girlfriends on the way over to sunbath by the pool.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-07 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]Yes. And they're almost here. Must be well behaved as they already think I'm a hick. Duh.

Ransom

PS for Monster only ( one has a Boone and Crocket rack)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom