It feels like Facebook

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
With the likes except it is mainly topics. Guns and game are always great topics in my life. Cars , camping and fishing with football in there too. I digress a little so back to likes. If eel and elk can get as many likes as their posts will it be a contest ?
Jaeger can come up with the WTF posts and he does post some good stuff.
Uh, I think sleeping pill just hit but I will post thus anyway just so there is a rambling post by an old guy

Dear Loyal DeerMadness... "I" would never use "WTF" or "LOL" in my Posts.

Founder has a new Format. it has/does puzzle me but, I enjoy those folks whom still Post. That's enough for me. Yes. some members have Mens Rea or a chip on their shoulder on a topic they do not truly understand. But all of such does happen around a CAMPFIRE. Possibly we get to know and understand one another. Possibly one person may initiate a PM sorta email to another...? That is friendships in its basic roots...ie; Saying Hello.

Founders new website has me as a very active member yet, not much more. Why would I care about such rankings..? I care about the TEAM we all are + inviting readers, to become POSTERS. New Guys, Jump in and write anything. This is a safe place. Well, Un'less'en you'r a McCoy.

Jagerdad :)

Oh that was a humor post not an anger post I was poking fun and would have poked even more but I was getting very tired. I have had 15 hour days with 12 hours of it work and the other three of transportation to work that I am ready for bed by 9 every day. 5 or six years to retirement but I feel ready now. Hunting is one of my favorite things but I am losing all the vigor I've always had.
I sure hope spring comes one of these days soon. I am ready to take Mama to Moab on the 4 wheelers as soon as the weather is warm enough.

Well its the weekend hope you all have a good one.

Oh that was a humor post not an anger post I was poking fun and would have poked even more but I was getting very tired. I have had 15 hour days with 12 hours of it work and the other three of transportation to work that I am ready for bed by 9 every day. 5 or six years to retirement but I feel ready now. Hunting is one of my favorite things but I am losing all the vigor I've always had.
I sure hope spring comes one of these days soon. I am ready to take Mama to Moab on the 4 wheelers as soon as the weather is warm enough.

Well its the weekend hope you all have a good one.
Hey DM I am in the same boat about three years until retirement in bed by 8 up at 2:30am to cut down on the commute time and out and home by 1. But I am out of gas and can't do much. Really sucks getting old I want to go do something after work but just don't have the go in me anymore

DH53 exactly. It is my day off and I feel exhausted. I'm learning something though- I need to chage my diet and cut out all the refined carbs and sugar. If it works I will post up my results in 6 weeks.

DH53 exactly. It is my day off and I feel exhausted. I'm learning something though- I need to chage my diet and cut out all the refined carbs and sugar. If it works I will post up my results in 6 weeks.
Yes my daughter has me on an new regiment no carbs high protein and no sugar. It has me feeling better but I miss my snacks in the evening. LOL I have lost 40 pounds in the last 6 months what a difference. But still I can only go so long if I sit down after I get home it is all over...

Don't know why anyone would object to LOL or WTF - hell, we've be doing JFP for about 20 years!!

At least Bessy has.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom