It could happen

Gator

Long Time Member
Three men - a Wisconsin farmer, Osama bin Laden, and a South Dakota Rancher , were all walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says the Genie. The Wisconsin man says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wisconsin." POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Wisconsin was forever fertile for farming. Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, or Americans can come in our precious land." POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries. The West Virginia man says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable." The South Dakota Rancher sits down, cracks a beer, grins, and says, "Fill it with water."

Good joke...except I heard it was about a Californian, a Utah Resident and a Wyoming Cowboy...The Cowboy said fill up Utah with water..That'll fire up the Utah Crowd!!EXCUSE ME WHILE I GET MY BODY ARMOR HEHHE

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom