It ain't CP3...

I hope he can play ball better than Danica can drive?

Well,I'll be in trouble again!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I'm not a Lakers fan, but Nash is a nice addition to their backcourt. He's going to make Kobe's life much more easier.

Eldorado

so is Sessions down the road or what.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Some of you Nash fans that don't like the Lakers had best get ready for change. I was a longtime Laker hater until one of my Favorite players joined the team. I found myself pulling for my guy to do well and because so, i was then pulling for the Lakers to win, something i had previously thought not possible.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Some of you Nash fans that
>don't like the Lakers had
>best get ready for change.
>I was a longtime Laker
>hater until one of my
>Favorite players joined the team.
>I found myself pulling for
>my guy to do well
>and because so, i was
>then pulling for the Lakers
>to win, something i had
>previously thought not possible.

Are you trying to say you are a Mark Madsen fan?

No, didn't know of the guy. I did look him up though. Wiki says, "Talking about his prime with the Lakers, Shaquille O?Neal said that the only player who could thwart him from his dominant play was Madsen. "He used to beat me up in practice?, O?Neal said."

If you must know, I'm a Ron Artest Fan since he was a standout with the Sac Kings... but that's another thread.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>No, didn't know of the guy.
>I did look him up
>though. Wiki says, "Talking about
>his prime with the Lakers,
>Shaquille O?Neal said that the
>only player who could thwart
>him from his dominant play
>was Madsen. "He used to
>beat me up in practice?,
>O?Neal said."
>
>If you must know, I'm a
>Ron Artest Fan since he
>was a standout with the
>Sac Kings... but that's another
>thread.
>

All of that may be true, but he was named worst player in the league by SI and is better known for this dance

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=5819347

and this screaming incomprehensible speech

But the Lakers fans loved him.

lol, where's his glasses? Could be nerd of the year as well! :)

Wiz, cracked me up! Yeah, too bad Walton and his salary had to go.

It's gonna be tough for you Nash Fans, myself included, to not pull for him to help his new team win.

Artest is about done. I'd like to see him come back healthy and in great shape for one more season, one more run,.. but i don't know that he has the gas left in his tank.

Joey

Artest is one of the biggest thugs in the NBA. That guy should have been kicked out long ago!!! What a classless example for any fan of sports period!

I would agree that Nash going to LA will have haters pulling for him and LA to win.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-12 AT 04:36AM (MST)[p]Maybe a bit harsh there Rug but i expect as much from many so no biggie to me.

Sure, he's no saint and he plays a very physical game, partially why he's there and what he gets paid for, but he gets watched by the Ref's like no other, by and large, he stays out of trouble a lot more than people are willing to give him credit for... 2011 J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award winner.

Besides, i'm certainly NOT a fan of Artest the person, i'm a fan of all the little things on the Basketball Court he does that most people do not see, notice, appreciate, or understand unless they themselves played or are a serious student of the game. I am, or have been, it's harder now that he has trouble, running and jumping, a fan of Ron Artest the Ball Player.

Joey

Z, Are the Lakers going to be able to get Howard? If so, it's OVA! Might as well give them the trophy now!! :)

Joey

If the Lakers don't get Howard then they're stupid. He's clearly the best big man in the game..if they want to keep winning now and after Kobe retires then they should get Howard now by any means necessary. I don't think they'll get Howard this year but I do foresee Phil Jackson back on the sidelines in LA this winter...

~Z~

Been a Nash fan for many years but first and foremost I am a Suns Fan. I can promise that I won't be pulling for Nash while he is with the Lakers.

I guess Kevin Johnson will remain my favorite guard as he had the chance to play for the Lakers after Phoenix but just couldn't do it out of loyalty to the fans.

metta world peace.... hahahah didnt know that tard had any fans lol.

dwight howard is going to the jazz for millsap and jefferson.

dwight howard c
derrick favors pf
gordon hayward sf
alec burks sg
mo williams pg
=
2013 nba champs

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-12
>AT 04:36?AM (MST)

>
>Maybe a bit harsh there Rug
>but i expect as much
>from many so no biggie
>to me.
>
>Sure, he's no saint and he
>plays a very physical game,
>partially why he's there and
>what he gets paid for,
>but he gets watched by
>the Ref's like no other,
>by and large, he stays
>out of trouble a lot
>more than people are willing
>to give him credit for...
>2011 J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship
>Award winner.
>
>Besides, i'm certainly NOT a fan
>of Artest the person, i'm
>a fan of all the
>little things on the Basketball
>Court he does that most
>people do not see, notice,
>appreciate, or understand unless they
>themselves played or are a
>serious student of the game.
>I am, or have been,
>it's harder now that he
>has trouble, running and jumping,
>a fan of Ron Artest
>the Ball Player.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Sage I see your points, fair enough. I may have baited ya just a tad. :):) Just razzin ya big guy!!!! Are you hunting Wyoming this year?

They need to lock Mega World Prick in a cage with Ben Wallace and let them finish what they started. Artest was real tough with a couple of fans but he punked out when Wallace wanted to throw.

I don't see Howard going to the Lakers. I think his game showed that he wasn't happy being in Orlando. Does LA need another player that's gonna throw fits and not give the effort needed if things aren't going their way?

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom