IS THIS YOU 1911???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Looks like easy money to me!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30203999&ni...rade-assignment-placed-on-leave&s_cid=queue-2

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What boob said

2311idiot.jpg

>
>1911 refused assignment because he was
>an active participant in the
>Pride Parade.

Just in case boob edited

2311idiot.jpg

To say 1911 was an active participant is not exactly accurate. He dropped his baton and bent over to pick it up. So it just seems he was a participant.

Eel

I am not in that parade Red. They refused to let me join because they said one redneck hillbilly was enough trouble to contend with.

RELH

>I am not in that parade
>Red. They refused to let
>me join because they said
>one redneck hillbilly was enough
>trouble to contend with.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

I didn't think you would go Relh that's more of a McCoy thing:)

Nice Try 1911 but Red says you're going/working!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Nice Try 1911 but Red says
>you're going/working!:D
>
>
Bessy I can't confirm or deny because he may or may no be going undercover to catch boot and rug there together !!!

Red if 1911 is going to be there in his undercover role, tell him to drop his "Tiny Tim" costume as all the clubhouse guys recognize that outfit as being 1911.
Maybe he should try the "little red rider" outfit this year to catch boot and rug in the act.

P.S. tell him not to forget to bring his handcuffs as he will need them.

RELH

>Red if 1911 is going to
>be there in his undercover
>role, tell him to drop
>his "Tiny Tim" costume as
>all the clubhouse guys recognize
>that outfit as being 1911.
>
> Maybe he
>should try the "little red
>rider" outfit this year to
>catch boot and rug in