IS THIS TRUE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
And if it is?

WTF wasn't they taken out of the Air Long before they got Close to Our Ship?

The New Obama/PC Way maybe?

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Putin has little to no respect for Obama. This flipped Russian series of bad taste games was done with un-armed Jets, maybe 30 such passes.

The Navy should now have water balloon launchers on deck. "All Hands on Deck", Russian Jet's approaching, Arm your Water balloon Stations....

This country's stupidity you blows my mind. I love how all these brain dead politicians are openly talking about how weak the US military is, how many aircraft and ships we have at the present time. I'd have to say that kind of open talk is putting us more at risk than the actual reduction of force actually is. Doesn't surprise me Putin is showing us exactly how weak we are!

Putin could probably give us a better US ship/aircraft count than most of our politicians.

>This country's stupidity you blows my
>mind. I love how all
>these brain dead politicians are
>openly talking about how weak
>the US military is, how
>many aircraft and ships we
>have at the present time.
>I'd have to say that
>kind of open talk is
>putting us more at risk
>than the actual reduction of
>force actually is. Doesn't surprise
>me Putin is showing us
>exactly how weak we are!
>
>
>
>
>
>

I Think You're Right PUNK!

WAFJ!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Why are you guys so up in arms about this? Didn't you see the interview? The spokesman directly stated that they are aware of it and are concerned about it. What more needs to be said or done?

You are talking about leadership that wants to allow men dressed up like woman to go in the womans bathroom along with our daughters. Did you expect anything less than what was in that interview?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-16 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]It is my understanding that U.S. ship was a guided missile ship. I wonder of the "rules of engagement" did not allow the ship's defenses to make a radar lock on that Mig and makes it's pilot crap his pants thinking he was dead in the water if they pushed the launch button.

I have not heard of Putin violating air space over Turkey anymore after the Turks shot one of his planes down with a missile.

RELH

With high tech crap the military has...it knew those planes were unarmed 59 miles before they did their flyovers...that same crap went on when I was in the service over 40 years ago...like RELH said if they would of put a radar lock on them those russian pilots would of crapped their pants...they are just testing our capabilities..we ain't showing them off until the real thing happens...one EMPD and then the games begin....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom