Is this the same NR?

His deer story is now in Eastmans magazine.

I'd be looking for his elk story soon as well, if I had to guess.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Guy is a total nut job. Another Washington guy killing our animals!

Just kiddin' JB somebody might as well harvest them....I know I can never draw.

That's kinda what I was thinking. He looks like a real piece of work.

At first when I saw the elk pic with all of his "guides" I thought he might be a Utard. Maybe he was born there or something.

Then this guy comes on here, asking about whitetails a few weeks ago, he comes and shoots one and doesn't even bother to share the picture. I just don't know if the guy is to be trusted.

What stood out to me was how after two days he felt all dejected and continued to whine about how horrible the hunting was for the first 4 days. I guess he thought that controlled hunt meant a there would be herds comprised of 20-30, 200" bucks everywhere.

At least he stuck it out and killed a nice buck.

The really aggravating thing is how hunters from Washington, Oregon and Utah brag about how great their state is for hunting but then they all come hunt Idaho. I would feel a little better about them being here if they openly admitted that their state sucks so they come here. Unlike some guys I encountered elk hunting this year that complained about poor hunting and then said how great Utah is. Really? If Utah is so great then why are you here?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-12 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]IDELKSLAYER... I'm from washington.... My hunting sucks! Actually its terrible. Thats why I hunt Idaho and Oregon, a lot more opportunity and a lot more game.
Also, when you hunt all day and see 4 deer in a controlled hunt, that is a bit discouraging plus its a story, you might say there is a little added "emotion" for the readers. In no way did I expect to see 20 or 30 200" deer running around. haha I have hunted long enough to know thats never going to be the case.

Jbloom, Washington does have some good deer hunting. Pm me if you want some info.

As an Oregon resident i love Idaho. I drew a sheep tag in 04 and also killed a great whitetail in the panhandle. Great people, I work my butt off however. JB

Alright you goons. I was just joking about Jbloom. He is a stand up guy and he is welcome at my campfire anyday of the week. I posted just to razz him a bit. Give him the credit he deserves! He works hard to harvest quality animals. I don't care what state your from. If you put in the time and effort your deserve the trophy you take home.

Kicker

I'd not allow him near my campfire.

I'll take your word for it Kicker, and I won't sic my dogs on him if he comes near, but I still don't know if he's to be trusted.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom