is this site starting to blow?

S

stinkystomper

im sure i will get my couple of death threats as usual and all the usual get the heck out comments but thats normal. what i wanna know is if everyone else is staying away from this site more and more cuz its just flat out boring. i tried to post an intersting story about flashing women a week ago that was totally clean and bam! nuke city. every half way interesting post i c on here last a day and bam! its nuked. look at all the lame posts in here. not much fun readin material here. im just curious if im the only one who visits less and less not because of anger just because thus website is getting really boring and sucky?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-10 AT 08:11PM (MST)[p]Yes, all of the above! A guy can't make a simple comment without being called out. I was away from this site for over a year and really don't know why I come back. Boredom I guess.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

if pb's wife is mentioned he PM's & calls the Boss imediately for a NUKE job
happens every time

nice post/thanks for sharring
9072jb.jpg

8912sschwa1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-10 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]Speak of the Devil... Check your inbox AyA. If you caught s much hell as I did for posting my wife's pic, you would have it nuked as well. I've been married to her for 16 years and with her for a little over 18. I have never come as close to getting divorced than I did when I posted that pic and it got sniped.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Well, any site is only ever as good as its weakest links. Whoever they are.

Ahh come on guys, its the dead season. Of course its slow on here!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

ya,I heard she wasn't too happy about it when she found out D13er snatched that pic

nice post/thanks for sharring
8912sschwa1.jpg

I agree. Something is missing. It might be just a coincidence but it seems to me it started about the time Obama got elected.

Eel

Stinky, you need to go look for some sheds and kill something IMO and then come back and share. I've been bouncing around to other topics I usually don't visit and that helps...'cause every site gets old after awhile. Expecially, if it is full of ratards.

I've seen the above picture about 100,000 times. Who is and what is the relevance? I meant to highjack this thread.

HK

HK,
That kid on the right is CUPSY as a youngster.
The guy on the left is Richard Prior.
As a young boy CUPSY was taught vocabulary lessons given by Richard Prior.

IF THE SITE SUCKED.......WE WOULD ALL LEAVE & NOT RETURN. MOST OF YOU GUYS WITH DISORDERS JUST PISS & MOAN ALL THE TIME. A LOT OF BOYS ON THE MM SITE NEED TO DO A NAD CHECK.......THIS SITE NEVER CHANGES.....BUT THE MEMBERS DO CHANGE......ABOUT ONCE A MONTH/TOWARDS THE END OF A CYCLE........GET A GRIP.........YD.

I think Abe & YUK-ON should be honorary lifetime mods! I mean they contribute so much.

Slick

I wonder if B-PLOP will make 11,000 posts before he gets sent to the corner again? Doubtful.

Slick

>I agree. Something is missing. It
>might be just a coincidence
>but it seems to me
>it started about the time
>Obama got elected.
>
>Eel

LMAO!!!

Obama is still POTUS? Huh? I gave up caring. Thanks for the clarification on Cuspy and Prior. It is all as clear as mud now.

I wonder how many fish that oil is going to kill?

HK

Gonna kill alot,
But Obama fixed everything by stopping all off shore drilling.

Did Stinky really lose $15K on a crooked outfitter? Maybe that is why he so frustrated.

HK

I think this site is improving every day. Stinky says he is coming here less and less every day. Am I the only one who feels there is a corelation?

YD plus the rest of you regulars are brutal, hurtful, insensitive, plicks.

I'm crushed!!! Just dunno how much longer I can hang here. I've worked sooooo hard to get along with everyone here.........

I haven't noticed it going downhill at all. Maybe the last week or so since Feleno has been gone...but he promised me he'll be back in a few days so I'm good! I'm sure the day after he gets back this site will pick up again.

Polarbear- I must've missed the pic of the wife. Divorced over it? That's pretty brutal. Either she's really hot or really ugly! :)

Steve

TWODOGS......YOU ARE A REGULAR & AND I KNOW HOW HARD YOU HAVE WORKED TO GET ALONG WITH ALL THE GUYS HERE......LOL...HANG IN THERE AND YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE REGULAR PLICKS. YOU DREW SOME GOOD TAGS......ITS GONNA BE OK.......YD. LOL.

OH YEA.......FELENO HAS BEEN AWOL......WE GOTTA GET HIM BACK IN THE LINEUP......HE IS THE MM HEAVY HITTER........YD.

and there we go. yd slammin stinky and slickrock had an affair with qtpie at the merc. those are the good posts. thats called direspectin with class and makes for an interesting site. let me guess.... some mods gonna find em insensitive and nuke em? anyways dont give in nv and slickrock u need to pick up the slam posts a little more and try to help me breath some life back into this god forsaken site. hey bessy, who neutered u? u havent shredded a single person lately and ur nice. ur new personality has gotta go or we cant hang out anymore!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

NAW STINKY.....I"M NOT SLAMMIN YOU......I AM A FAN. YOUR ONE OF THE GUYS THAT MAKE THIS SITE BETTER. MOST GUYS ON HERE ARE OK........WE JUST LIKE TO VENT ONCE IN A WHILE, BS & CHEW THE FAT SOME.........HOPE YOU DRAW AGAIN.........YD.

I think it's time for another MM party to kick off the summer.Maybe when F-Dude returns....

Hey stinkbug,
Scroll down to the 'shed forum'
I been trying to be nice but when I seen the PISSCUTTER fines Wyoming is handing out to illegal shed hunters that have several thousands of dollars worth of illegal sheds to their names I start being 'not so nice'

Be nice or I'll have QTPie send me your Elk Tag!}>}>}>}>}>

It is getting kinda slow...Maybe you could demonstrate your marksmanship like shooting skills or perhaps post some more half naked pics of your wife...Just a thought

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

> or perhaps post
>some more half naked pics
>of your wife...Just a thought
>
>

I'll look through my galleries and see if I can find something. Hmmmmmm... Now let's see... that'd be under "Q".

>It is getting kinda slow...Maybe you
>could demonstrate your marksmanship like
>shooting skills or perhaps post
>some more half naked pics
>of your wife...Just a thought

+1, my screen saver is getting old......new pics desperatley needed.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

half naked pics of my wife???? did u not read the title of this post. heck i merely mentioned the covered northern region of a female in my last post and it got nuked for the simple fact of the subject matter. u get the mods to back off and i will gladly post a pic of qtpie just to piss off tripple k and the rest of the censor police lol. dont worry tk im not calling u sensor crazy. i just find it amuzing how your threatened by qtpie. u gotta admit she does look pretty darn good for a 31 year old mother of 3 though huh? lol

"slickrock had an affair with qtpie"

I DID NOT!!!!! we may have a slander suit here.

She told me her name was Bubbles & she had just divorced her hubby that morning because he was such a shetty shot.

Bubbles.... your physical problem is safe with me.

Slick

Play nice stinky! I'm not on here as much just to a lack of time lately. It seems that MM is not the center of my life anymore.LOL Other things have taken over my calendar. I like it though.

It's always an adventure!!!

be nice? this coming from the man who stood me up for dinner at the last minute? just admit u hate me too. im sorry if i made fun of ur deer photos cuz u were obviously shooting at buildings when u n ur kids killed those deer but thats in the past. u keep practicing for that hunter safety exam and i will keep practing my shooting. lol

Catching-up & found this, in answer to the question, Yep !
It has saved me a lot of time however as it's currently slow reading around here.

I do understand the change, in summary...
In this sites infancy there was not as many complaints to the mods/founder so they could let stuff go(such as Bessys cap-locks) :)

As traffic increased so did content gripes,
seems as if everyone's labia was getting chafed.
Thus it had to become more bland or spend countless hours moderating this place, as to not corrupt any peoples minds.

Kinda sucks but I understand why, still don't have to like it however.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom