Is this mean?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I needed a new drill so I hit Sears up on a sale this morning.

My old drill is completely shot. I bought it back in the 80's if I remember right. You pull the trigger and sparks fly and it makes a terrible noise. It just quits under a load.

The new one came with a nice case.(see photo) The one thing I don't need is a case. It's bulky and doesn't fit in my tool drawer.

I gave my new drill a good work out today and it works fine. I won't be taking it back.

1577newdrill001.jpg

Anyhow......I put my old drill in the case and boxed it all up and re-glued the box. I'm going to take it down by the bay where all the tweakers live and drop it off somewhere close. Someone will steal it within an hour. Guaranteed.

I probably shouldn't do it, it's kind of like littering, but I love messing with them thieving tweakers.

>I needed a new drill so
>I hit Sears up on
>a sale this morning.
>
>My old drill is completely shot.
>I bought it back in
>the 80's if I remember
>right. You pull the trigger
>and sparks fly and it
>makes a terrible noise. It
>just quits under a load.
>
>
>The new one came with a
>nice case.(see photo) The one
>thing I don't need is
>a case. It's bulky and
>doesn't fit in my tool
>drawer.
>
>I gave my new drill a
>good work out today and
>it works fine. I won't
>be taking it back.
>
>
1577newdrill001.jpg

>
>Anyhow......I put my old drill in
>the case and boxed it
>all up and re-glued the
>box. I'm going to take
>it down by the bay
>where all the tweakers live
>and drop it off somewhere
>close. Someone will steal it
>within an hour. Guaranteed.
>
>I probably shouldn't do it, it's
>kind of like littering, but
>I love messing with them
>thieving tweakers.

LMMFAO!

Some Poor Bastard is gonna be Cussing!:D:D:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

LMFAO that's good...
I thought you were the nice old geezer, sounds more like something Nickman or Kilo would do.

The problem is that the scumbag tweeker will sell it and that is the person that will get screwed.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-15 AT 07:54PM (MST)[p]Or the tweeker will return it to Sears and get a new replacement. Pretty funny thinking though Eel.

My hope is that the tweeker will sell it unopened to some guy on the street who figures it was stolen to begin with. The buyer will open it and then hunt down the tweeker.

But maybe the tweeker will return it unopened to Sears and Sears will put it back on the shelf for sale. The next buyer will get it home and open it and then sue Sears for $1 million and win.

Did you have a live Bobcat in it? I know of somebody doing that
in downtown Oakland one time....

>Did you have a live Bobcat
>in it? I know
>of somebody doing that
>in downtown Oakland one time....

Na!

After getting the Piss Clawed out of me by a bobcat I don't ever Plan on putting one in a Suitcase!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>>Did you have a live Bobcat
>>in it? I know
>>of somebody doing that
>>in downtown Oakland one time....
>
>Na!
>
>After getting the Piss Clawed out
>of me by a bobcat
>I don't ever Plan on
>putting one in a Suitcase!:D
>
> Go
>Ahead!
>
>Make Me take it down!
>
>
9001hank2.jpg

>
>

Tell what happened with the suitcase.

Maybe I could learn something?:D

Eel

You have an evil mind. I like that. The only thing meaner would be to double charge a box of 9MM rounds and make it available to tweakers. That box of 9MM rounds would eventually work its way to gang bangers and...SURPRISE!

Evert time Eelgrass does some dirty tactic to make someone PO'ed, I along with a few other old guys get the blame. I sure did not teach Eel that trick.

Should have taken a crap and placed it in a bag and then put it back in the box with the old drill.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Every time I have a broken tool or appliance I set it in the alley next to my trash can. By morning it is gone. doesn't mater what it is or how badly broken it is, they take it. Recently I we bought a new vacuum. Old one was a little on the noisy side and was heavy but still worked fine. I set it out there. It sat in the alley for two weeks until someone cut the cord off of it so I finally put it in the can.

>Every time I have a broken
>tool or appliance I set
>it in the alley next
>to my trash can. By
>morning it is gone. doesn't
>mater what it is or
>how badly broken it is,
>they take it. Recently I
>we bought a new vacuum.
>Old one was a little
>on the noisy side and
>was heavy but still worked
>fine. I set it out
>there. It sat in the
>alley for two weeks until
>someone cut the cord off
>of it so I finally
>put it in the can.
>

So?

Even Thieves are Smart enough not to Steal an Old Kirby?:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

OK. The true story. I dropped it off at a prime tweeker hang out this morning. I drove by about 2 hours later and sure enough it's gone.

>OK. The true story. I dropped
>it off at a prime
>tweeker hang out this morning.
>I drove by about 2
>hours later and sure enough
>it's gone.

Hey Eel?

Thanks for Cluing us in on Roy being a Tweeker!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I hope some degenerate finds it & tries to turn it in and gets his ass arrested. Dude would probably deserve it. Probably some turtle poacher poking around down by the bay...looking for your honey hole.

>I hope some degenerate finds it
>& tries to turn it
>in and gets his ass
>arrested. Dude would probably deserve
>it. Probably some turtle poacher
>poking around down by the
>bay...looking for your honey hole.
>

That would be the best case scenario, but I like the way you think.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-15 AT 01:18PM (MST)[p]>I hope some degenerate finds it
>& tries to turn it
>in and gets his ass
>arrested. Dude would probably deserve
>it. Probably some turtle poacher
>poking around down by the
>bay...looking for your honey hole.

Gee - sure am glad I didn't use my ONE phone call to call you Jennifer!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy did you tick off Sis. Sounds like it. You know just about all of us will take her side since you are such an ornery one.

RELH

Eelgrass, lol, good one! I told my Sis that i could use a electric drill when she was questioning me about what i'd like for Christmas. If by some chance i end up with your old reject, it won't be so funny. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

eel,

Once you got it in the package and all sealed up why didn't you return it to the store you bought the new one from and tell them it was a gift and you don't need it? Full refund.

If it was Walmart they will take anything back. As Larry the Cable Guy says they will take back diapers that already have sh!t in them.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>eel,
>
>Once you got it in the
>package and all sealed up
>why didn't you return it
>to the store you bought
>the new one from and
>tell them it was a
>gift and you don't need
>it? Full refund.
>
>If it was Walmart they will
>take anything back. As Larry
>the Cable Guy says they
>will take back diapers that
>already have sh!t in them.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

nah, that's no fun. I'd rather see Roy squirm.

Roy, do sometimes in your life do you feel that a target is painted on your back? Don't worry about that target, if you ticked off your Sis, she will paint that target on your behind and wear pointed shoes when she connects with it.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-15 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]Well, it seems that I have had a target on my back all my life. It never has bothered me really, so I just keep painting it and making it brighter and more clearly defined!

NVB and Sageadvice - you guys were busy hunting and have only read half of the truth surrounding this post. So, as Paul Harvey would say; here is the rest of the story:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/20883.html#.VmBWdXnoszs

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom