Is this Ethical #99?

M

manny16

a well known local poacher turned another poacher in & got him an LE elk permit as a reward
does this individual deserve a permit for crimes he's commited hiself & never got caught?

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

I think it's better to catch some than none. If someone knows how to play the system at least he had to give up one of his brethren.

In real life, the guy he turns in probably has the goods on him too and returns the favor.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

big altamont bull thread fatrooster.....search the elk forum

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

no,this has nothing to do with the basin bull,different story completely

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Manny;

When you deal with criminals, sometimes you have to use criminals to catch other criminals. You always hope that you are trading up the ladder for a bigger crook.
Let's face it, most law abiding citizens will not have the information needed to collar a criminal because they are on the outside of the inner circle that criminals run in. Have you not heard the old saying, "there is no honor among thieves."

RELH

Stupid me I thought in this country you it was inasent intell proven guilty. Not guilty by hear say!!!!!!!

>a well known local poacher turned
>another poacher in & got
>him an LE elk permit
>as a reward
>does this individual deserve a permit
>for crimes he's commited hiself
>& never got caught?
>
>soon the love in his heart
>will be the rage in
>his fist
>
>Jesus is coming and boy is
>he pissed
>

If he's a well known poacher than why has no "honest" citizens or hunters turned his butt in? Plus if he's a poacher than why does he need a permit to go hunting?

dutch
http://coloradohuntandfish.blogspot.com

+1 justr

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>Why don't you turn in the
>"well known poacher?" ..............then he can't use the tag and you get it instead.
>
>
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

just so you tards know,he has been turned in on several occaisoins,he's had some citations,just don't think he's been busted for some of the bigger crimes he's committed,just don't think it's right for him getting a tag by turning somebody in that's no more guilty than himself.................

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Your the one that said he was a "well Known Poacher" . What are we talking about here????.......poaching a cotton tail out of season or a pheasant?! come on enlighten us to his "poaching" habits.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

well, I try not to sit too high upon my throne to judge others so I'm not going to say if it's ethical, moral, whatever or not.

Maybe the guy's trying to do what's right for a change?

I watched a show the other night about taking druggies and cutting them a deal if they revealed information. Same principle, so is that not the right thing? Should they not cut deals with people who have a drug problem in order to hopefully catch the supplier?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-10 AT 03:07PM (MST)[p]let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
most people have commited some type of wildlife violation of some sort whether it be wanton waste, breasting ducks, crossing the edge of private property or retrieving game from private land.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

I can see where this is going a bunch of guys making their wives go out and poach a critter they have no chance of drawing the tag for turning them in just for the tag. Makes sense surely they wouldn't go too hard on a woman and her first offence.

JK YOU CRAZY BASTURDS

Windage and elevation pilgrim windage and elevation

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom