is this curriculum in your childs school...

manny53

Long Time Member
is this curriculum in your childs school...

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/08/common-core-lesson-teaches-that-america-is-a-racist-nation/

7180book.jpg

chapter 2

Barack Obama turned out to be a worthless, a liar, and a total freakin dumb-A$$.

Chapter 3:

440 Doesn't Believe!

And Doesn't Learn!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-14 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]Just to enlighten the group here I'll give some common core facts. First the Common Core isn't from the Federal Government. It's a curriculum that came when several states got together and wanted to have the grade levels being taught the some thing at the same time. Many states have adopted the Common Core Standards. It is in no way from the Federal Government!
An example, if a student moves from Texas to let's say Utah he should have been taught the same math, language, and science.
My wife has been teaching in Utah for 34 years. She says the curriculum form the Common Core is more advanced and difficult.
She says the students are now expected to learn at a faster pace.
The last major mandates coming from the Feds is Bush's No Child Left Behind. That is a piece of Sh!t.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-14 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]Thank you Runnoft. A voice of reason.

Manny, that crap isnt in anyones cirriculum. Its just the same old stuff made up by the far right fear mongers.

Edit: I didnt open the link but I see in the title that it says America is racist. Welllll, isn't it????

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

LMAO, In the text book I have it say's Obummer is a black mark in American history. I am a bit concerned about that phrase. That some might think it a racial remark. I thought it could have been better said if he , Obummer, was called a liar, ( for all the times he has lied) and not said to have miss spoken, A Cheat, (For all the votes he bought with the union perks, obummer phones, Tax breaks for trade ect.) A hypocrite ( for denouncing EVERYTHING done by people not affiliated with himself and his cronies) While its his people running guns to drug dealers, Taking bribes for political positions, And letting an American ambassador and citizens be killed. I guess what I'm saying, is, we need to call a Spade a Spade..... Oops let me rephrase that, What I'm saying is when you see phukup call it one. And dont piss down my back and tell me it's raining

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom