is this a cow elk?

M

manny15

496e6f0453043fb4.jpg

496e6f1f535f78a8.jpg

496e6f3953cfc59f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-09 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]lets see does this stand up to snopes

HEY DIPSHIP!!!

THATS A MONTANA COW ELK!!!

AND LEGALLY TAGGED I MIGHT ADD!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Manny,

Old news, where you been lately? Better go back and read some of things that have been posted since the start of 2009...LOL

Brian

THEY SAID IT WAS AN EASY SHOT!!!

JUST AS THEY CRESTED THE HILL THEY SEEN SMACKDADDY PULLING HIS PANTS UP BUT THE ELK STILL HAD ITS HEAD STUCK IN THE FENCE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>Where I grew up, THAT looks
>like a
>Cheerleader.....kinda...
>
>lrv

LMAO!!! Too true.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

>so your saying it is a
>cow elk right....

of course it is Manny, WTF you think it is ? a yama?

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
jb.jpg

What the **** is a llama doing on the loose? Thank you Rusty. I can't stand those pieces of shiz running around my state. Cue the wolves please. The owner of the llama should be gut shot and drug down the street.

As Bess says, it is time to cull the herds a little. Just look at these young pisscutters and their shenanigins my trail cam caught.

496f5bd245a72685.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom