Is There Someone

joesikora

Long Time Member
I have a question for my MM friends. Is there anyone on here with IT skills that can set up a link page whatever it’s called that people that agree or disagree with an action of a group like a RMEF DU ETC ETC?
The reason I’m asking is I sent a email to DU to their PR people etc and asked them why they are buying items from China to auction off at banquets or give away for membership giveaways to no avail! Is saving a couple bucks worth help a horrible country that kill their people for religious beliefs, and tons of other crimes against humanity! I seen today that these cold calluis people were picking up dogs and cats up putting them in bags and taking a bat or whatever to beat them to death! Now think about this someone grabbing you Lab, GSP, Pointer and the list is long and killing your beloved hunting partner, your children‘s pet. The NBA tells the USA that BLM but will take big money from China which commits crimes against Humanity. Now if the NBA Boycott the US and boycotted China I’m fine with that but the “Do as I say not as I do”! Anyway if we had somewhere we could have a statement of the good or the bad of Organizations we support which ever one it is and have a place to sign up stating we agree with the statements it can change bad ideas and promote good ideas! I told DU that I don’t know of any Chinese that duck hunt, and if you use American Workers then you can raffle off better items etc because we the people have more money in our pockets!
Now I’ve brought this up before but not with this thought to do something they’ll listen too! When I was on the Board of Migartory Waterfowler’s a local group that had serval hundred members and did work to help local duck hunting like pour boat ramps etc with paid for material from MW and labor donated from its members. If I called the Head of IDNR I mihjt not get the top guy but I did get the second in command and our concerns never fell on deaf ears
SO WHAT SAY YOU!
Do you want your children to have nice things get a good education support the Organizations that promote Wetlands, Elk Habitat, Wild Turkey, Pheasant Quail Habitat, Mule Deer Projects that will save our Muley’s and let them grow to the magic 30” wide numbers. I’m not saying this just for complaints but tells these Organizations we like what their doing Keep Up The Good Work!
EVERYBODY LOVES EGO BISCUITS!

Last edited:
I have a question for my MM friends. Is there anyone on here with IT skills that can set up a link page whatever it’s called that people that agree or disagree with an action of a group like a RMEF DU ETC ETC?
The reason I’m asking is I sent a email to DU to their PR people etc and asked them why they are buying items from China to auction off at banquets or give away for membership giveaways to no avail! Is saving a couple bucks worth help a horrible country that kill their people for religious beliefs, and tons of other crimes against humanity! I seen today that these cold calluis people were picking up dogs and cats up putting them in bags and taking a bat or whatever to beat them to death! Now think about this someone grabbing you Lab, GSP, Pointer and the list is long and killing your beloved hunting partner, your children‘s pet. The NBA tells the USA that BLM but will take big money from China which commits crimes against Humanity. Now if the NBA Boycott the US and boycotted China I’m fine with that but the “Do as I say not as I do”! Anyway if we had somewhere we could have a statement of the good or the bad of Organizations we support which ever one it is and have a place to sign up stating we agree with the statements it can change bad ideas and promote good ideas! I told DU that I don’t know of any Chinese that duck hunt, and if you use American Workers then you can raffle off better items etc because we the people have more money in our pockets!
Now I’ve brought this up before but not with this thought to do something they’ll listen too! When I was on the Board of Migartory Waterfowler’s a local group that had serval hundred members and did work to help local duck hunting like pour boat ramps etc with paid for material from MW and labor donated from its members. If I called the Head of IDNR I mihjt not get the top guy but I did get the second in command and our concerns never fell on deaf ears
SO WHAT SAY YOU!
Do you want your children to have nice things get a good education support the Organizations that promote Wetlands, Elk Habitat, Wild Turkey, Pheasant Quail Habitat, Mule Deer Projects that will save our Muley’s and let them grow to the magic 30” wide numbers. I’m not saying this just for complaints but tells these Organizations we like what their doing Keep Up The Good Work!
EVERYBODY LOVES EGO BISCUITS!
Huh?

I think he’s saying f the China crap we get and f lbj. I totally agree greed at so many levels. Why create jobs when they can create fear it’s much easier. Stock up on bullets and food and you can stand when the food gets short. Listen to country boy can survive it makes a lot of sense currently.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom