Is "The Cat" Changing His Ways???

Clyde Hollinger

I was fortunate enough to capture this shot of a well known "Cat" promoting his new line of t-shirts at AntlerFest this year! Is it true he's changing his thoughts and views?! I swear I even heard him utter the words, "wear it with pride". You fellars decide!

Cat.jpg

Wonder who "spiked" his Catnip.........?? What a shame to see him go down not fighting.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

a moment of weakness only.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Oh that's just camo to lure his victims in closer for a tune up!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

what you don't see on the back is a stripped down shed hunter staked to a live ant hill and the smoke from a cummins down the valley. And that atv ain't ever gonna run again.

Yelum

Ok will someone please photoshop some cat droppings on that seat? Please? I can't take this crap any longer!!!!!

I just call em as I see em!

Maybe I'm a little slow but is Be-bop-a-lu-lu, really Bobcatbess in diguise? What's the low down from some of you in the know?

Allphotosonthecamera3093.jpg

Man you guys have been saving this one for a while,I leave town for a day & I get HUNG right here on MM in about 3 different threads!

One of these days I'll show you the back side of this shirt!:D

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

I should have known anyone who can rack up that many posts so quick. He'll be back up to 10,000 posts in no time.

Allphotosonthecamera3093.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom