Is she hot??

never_catch

Long Time Member
I'm sure all you dudes thought your wife was a hotty when you got married...as did I when I did. Just got a pix message on my phone of my ex and my son...chick definitely don't look as good as she use to!! Not ugly by any means but nowhere near sexy anymore...

Just wondering how many of you honestly think your wife's still hot?? I'm talking smokin' hot too!!

If she wasn't hot, how many of you would you leave her at the gas station?? :)

~Z~

Honestly it depends on the day. I'm sure every guy out there will eventually get tired of even the hottest girls crap and find her unattractive.

So I would have to say on a day when we are getting that my wifes pretty hot.

And for the most part we get along which means my wife is usually hot. She has her days but so do I lol.

They get colder,not hotter!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Howerd Stern said..."Wherever theres a hot chick there is a guy whos tired of nailing her"

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

My wife is pretty hot for being almost 40. We're celebrating our 15 year anniversary on Feb 3rd and I made reservations for two nights in Cambria over looking the ocean. It's the same room we stayed in a few years back so that will be cool. I hope they got the stains out of the sheets by now! LOL

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

My wife has always looked great, but at 41 now she has never looked better. I kid ya not.

My wife is smoking! It's good to hear others feel the same way about theirs. So it looks like peoples significant others are annoying and good looking. HAHA

Maybe we should have a wife beauty contest?

My wife is as hot looking as she's ever been but she don't put out nearly as much as she use to. Maybe she thinks I'm not as good looking as I use to be?

can we have a bbw catagory.......mine gained 86 pounds since she quit smoking. went from a size 4 to a 22..but extra weight added some inches in a couple of places so all is well......

Feleno- I hear you brother! I guarantee you I don't look the same as I did 15 years ago. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think to myself, "Heck, I wouldn't even sleep with me!!". LOL

Nickman....love the emails. Keep em coming. Loved the Hooters one. :)

Steve

My Wife just turned 43 and hotter than ever. She is 5"2" tall and weighs 106 lbs. Gotta love a wife that asks for a treadmill for Christmas.

She still annoys me from time to time but my 4 month hunt seasons annoy her as well.

W ashing
I roning
F u*$*@g
E tc

My girl friend turns 50 this April and she is awesome. She is my biggest supporter of my hunting. She is an excellent fly fisherman. I wish I could have met her 25 years ago. We both have to work out to stay in shape but that's what we like to do anyway. Life is great!!!

My wife looks better now then when I married her 14 years ago. Me not so much. And she's not standing over my shoulder while I type this!

What a bunch of bull sheeters. This whole post is like a fishing story. Lets see some pictures. :)

None of qtip though...seen enough of her.

11 years of marriage and 3 kids later, my wife is still smokin hot. I wont be a be a bull sheeter. Here is a picture of my wife. Our marriage gets better and better every year.

e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-11 AT 04:07PM (MST)[p]You're definately not a bull sheeter grizzmoose, she is very hot.

Abolutely! 13 years of marriage, and 3 kids later she is as good as ever! 5'8" and 120 lbs, flat, rock hard tummy and no surgery needed! I count my blessings every day!!

2a0fcsk.gif

Here's me and my wife at Cambria Pines Lodge last year. Even with her hair up and in sweats....I think she's pretty hot.

1812img_0165.jpg

Steve

Well grizzmoose - we know you are not a certifiable genius because you hang out on MM. So - are you hung like a horse or rich?

My wife and I had our 25th wedding anniversary last year. We dated for three years before we got married. Even now we date on a weekly basis and I enjoy being with her.
She likes to run and keeps my hunting dog in shape. She likes eating game,and tolerates me. I feel like a winner every day. Ron

runninggirl.jpg

Skatinggirl2.jpg

2250yellowstone_3.jpg

Were you guys at a skating rink ron?

Women are like caribou. Easy to find one with good tops, but bad bottoms. Easy to find one with good bottoms, but bad tops. Tough to find one with good tops and bottoms.

"Well grizzmoose - we know you are not a certifiable genius because you hang out on MM. So - are you hung like a horse or rich?"

Now thats some funny sh$t

>Were you guys at a skating
>rink ron?
>

I took this picture at my daughters birthday party. Yes they were skating. I don't skate, I fall. Ron

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-11 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]After almost 11 years of marriage and 4 kids, my wife still looks great.

5944haught41_resize.jpg

8087haught33_resize.jpg

4344steph_crop.jpg

Not much has changed in the 31 years we've been married. At 51 I think most people would guess her at 35. I think she weighs within 5 pounds of what she did when we got married. She works hard at it to stay looking good. I exercise hard because the mountains are getting taller and the canyons deeper and I want to be able to hunt like I could 30 years ago.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 05:53AM (MST)[p]I'm glad to hear so many of you still think your wives are hot, that's awesome!! I feel kinda bad for them though...cuz every damn one of you are ugly!! :)

I guess it's only fair that I share a pic of my ex wife...
8413r.jpg

~Z~

You 'Hit It' Lately Wisz?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 07:17AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 07:16?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 07:10?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 07:07?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-11 AT 07:03?AM (MST)

how do you guys post a picture?
1992gs.jpg

>Well grizzmoose - we know you
>are not a certifiable genius
>because you hang out on
>MM. So - are
>you hung like a horse
>or rich?

Can't I be both? The truth is, I was making less than 9 bucks an hour when we met. As for the hung like a horse part, I wouldnt want to give that away. You gotta have something to fantasize about right?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom