Is my Browning BAR Hunting rifle an assault rifle

cannonball

Very Active Member
Will Hillary take away my BAR rifle because it has a removable clip thus deeming it an assault rife? Most likely!

Well, at least she'll ban it and turn you into a criminal.

If Trump knew how to keep his yapper shut we wouldn't have to worry about Billary. That guy has done everything in his power to alienate everyone in the world.

Brace yourselves. It's about to hit the fan.
Zeke

>Well, at least she'll ban it
>and turn you into a
>criminal.
>
>If Trump knew how to keep
>his yapper shut we wouldn't
>have to worry about Billary.
>That guy has done everything
>in his power to alienate
>everyone in the world.
>
>Brace yourselves. It's about to hit
>the fan.
>Zeke
How has Trumph done that?

BY RUNNING HIS MOUTH 24/7. HE HAD MY VOTE......BUT HE WONT SHUT THE FU. HE IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY.....SPEWS STUPID CRAP AT EVERY TURN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST LISTEN!!!!!...................YD.

He was "tit for tat" during the primaries and I assumed he'd start being more "presidential" but instead he just keep getting worst...like he won't EVER let anything roll off his back....this is coming from us. The very guys who WANT to support him.
He's either getting bad advice on how to respond or he simply cannot control himself. I hope it's the first but fear it's the latter!
He would be doing better had he not said one single word since the primaries because everyone knows Hillary is a self serving crook and will do everything in her power to make cannonball a criminal with ownership of his BAR deer rifle!
Yep, that guy says some crazy stuff!
Zeke

>
>
>Romney never said anything,that didn't
>work out.

That's true!

Not to worry, I'll be voting for him since the "other" side wants everything that I don't.
Zeke

>Will Hillary take away my BAR
>rifle because it has a
>removable clip thus deeming it
>an assault rife? Most
>likely!

CA just banned them.

ANY MAGAZINE OVER A 10 ROUND CAPACITY HAS BEEN BANNED, NOT DEER RIFLES WITH STANDARD 3 ROUND CLIPS..............YD.

>>Will Hillary take away my BAR
>>rifle because it has a
>>removable clip thus deeming it
>>an assault rife? Most
>>likely!
>
>CA just banned them.

they want you to license those if you own one prior to the new law,it will eventually be a fee,its all about money and not saving lives,look at the Capital in Sacramento over 300 hundred murders a year,they don't care.

Got to think as much as he FU with his mouth he is trying to toss the job. I'm starting to think he wants out of the running.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>
> ANY MAGAZINE OVER A
>10 ROUND CAPACITY HAS BEEN
>BANNED, NOT DEER RIFLES WITH
>STANDARD 3 ROUND CLIPS..............YD.

Does SB 880 cover BAR guns. Here's a description from CWA:

SB 880 classifies certain semi-automatic rifles with certain features with magazines that can be detached with a button as assault weapons, effectively prohibiting future purchase of such guns and requiring registration of existing guns that meet this definition. This bill could affect affects some guns that are used for hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom