Is Mr. Pelosi?

Amazes me....Napa County is 70% democrat.....
Being a life long resident of Napa County and currently raising the 4th generation on the land my grandfather purchased, I sometimes wonder if the actual split is 70/30. I fall into the 30 category and so do the majority of my family and friends... even if they're too scared to say it out loud. Inside the city limits, 70/30 is likely accurate. I think once you cross into the county, that may flip. Regardless, I'm glad Gavins uncle got what he had coming, democrat or republican.

Jim

Being a life long resident of Napa County and currently raising the 4th generation on the land my grandfather purchased, I sometimes wonder if the actual split is 70/30. I fall into the 30 category and so do the majority of my family and friends... even if they're too scared to say it out loud. Inside the city limits, 70/30 is likely accurate. I think once you cross into the county, that may flip. Regardless, I'm glad Gavins uncle got what he had coming, democrat or republican.

Jim
He hasn't gotten anything yet but a long night.....I'm betting he walks with no foul

282113691_761388928233669_6399584538429378906_n.jpg

Some of you may accuse me of being a "dumb" cop for this. I arrested the son in law of my own dept. under-sheriff for a misdemeanor drunk in public.
The next day the under-sheriff stopped me in the hallway and stated to me that he heard I had arrested his son in law the night before at a bar in the county. I told him I had. He replied that he probably deserved being arrested and walked on down the hallway.
RELH

Some of you may accuse me of being a "dumb" cop for this. I arrested the son in law of my own dept. under-sheriff for a misdemeanor drunk in public.
The next day the under-sheriff stopped me in the hallway and stated to me that he heard I had arrested his son in law the night before at a bar in the county. I told him I had. He replied that he probably deserved being arrested and walked on down the hallway.
RELH
....uh...ok??

EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi's multi-millionaire husband Paul killed his 19-year-old brother when he lost control and flipped his sports car in early-morning 'joyride' when he was 16-years-old - 65 years before this weekend's arrest for drunk driving crash​

• Paul Pelosi was 16 when he flipped his sports car and killed his older brother who was his passenger
  • According to reports at the time David Pelosi had urged him to slow down as he approached a tight curve on California's Skyline Highway
  • But Paul lost control as he tried to slow down and his car bounced between embankments, somersaulted and landed upside down trapping both
  • Paul broke his collarbone but managed to get free and summon aid
  • But David, 19, was strangled by a brace he wore to support a neck fracture he had sustained in a diving accident
  • Paul, 82, was arrested on Saturday for drunk driving after he drove his Porsche into the path of oncoming Jeep driven by Jesus Lopez, 48
  • Jesus Lopez was not charged and neither man was injured

EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi's multi-millionaire husband Paul killed his 19-year-old brother when he lost control and flipped his sports car in early-morning 'joyride' when he was 16-years-old - 65 years before this weekend's arrest for drunk driving crash​

• Paul Pelosi was 16 when he flipped his sports car and killed his older brother who was his passenger
  • According to reports at the time David Pelosi had urged him to slow down as he approached a tight curve on California's Skyline Highway
  • But Paul lost control as he tried to slow down and his car bounced between embankments, somersaulted and landed upside down trapping both
  • Paul broke his collarbone but managed to get free and summon aid
  • But David, 19, was strangled by a brace he wore to support a neck fracture he had sustained in a diving accident
  • Paul, 82, was arrested on Saturday for drunk driving after he drove his Porsche into the path of oncoming Jeep driven by Jesus Lopez, 48
  • Jesus Lopez was not charged and neither man was injured
Even as much as I despise the guy.....That's kind of unfair

Jesus Lopez should have faked a whip lash injury. They would have paid him 1-2 million to just go away and keep his silence.
RELH

No need to kill himself. Nancy would settle out of court just to kill the story in the press and stay out of the limelight.
You did notice her press agent would not comment on a private matter and was quick to state it happen while Nancy was on the East coast just to distance herself from the bad press.
RELH

No need to kill himself. Nancy would settle out of court just to kill the story in the press and stay out of the limelight.
You did notice her press agent would not comment on a private matter and was quick to state it happen while Nancy was on the East coast just to distance herself from the bad press.
RELH
The Clinton's settle out of court frequently. Dead people don't pursue litigation or take the witness stand.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom