Is it no biggie ?

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Mexican Cartel tears the country apart today because El Chapos offspring gets arrested but we are letting thousands of everything cross the border daily. Soon we can get some more of that action here. Or am I just inflating nothing into something ?
Mexico is run by them to a large degree. I see kidnappings , extortion and bribes ahead . Don't thugs like that get grandiose ideas they can be bolder here at some point ? A little here and little there until there is more stink than you want. And no I don't mean overnight..

We have plenty of domestic terrorists already what's a few more.

But I'm all for ending the inflow at the border we have too many people already we don't need more from anywhere. but who's going to do that ? we hear lots of yap but no matter who has control all they do is childish stunts, lies and big talk. one side wants to be Robin Hood and the other doesn't want to fix it because it's a great campaign issue.

We have plenty of domestic terrorists already what's a few more.

But I'm all for ending the inflow at the border we have too many people already we don't need more from anywhere. but who's going to do that ? we hear lots of yap but no matter who has control all they do is childish stunts, lies and big talk. one side wants to be Robin Hood and the other doesn't want to fix it because it's a great campaign issue.
They think their campaigns will turn out great but when their world turns upside down because some scum ( no , not a racist thing as I mean the criminal element ) turns one of their worlds upside down I guess it may become important. Yes, we do have our own dandies already .

Stopping them at the border would be great, but the most dangerous people coming in fly, some in 1st class. so it's more up to law enforcement to stop them and so far they've been doing pretty good at it since 9/11. it's up to us to support them and see they have the political backing, funding and personal needed.

As long as we're diligent I don't think it will get out of hand . some will slip through the cracks sure, we'll never stop it all. if we could we wouldn't have kids being slaughtered at grade school by Americans.

That said, less people crossing over would be great. and the first step in doing that is to change our outdated and abused asylum laws. that can has been kicked down the road by both sides too long it's time to fix it. it's harder to come here if we don't have to let you in by law.

Mexican Cartel tears the country apart today because El Chapos offspring gets arrested but we are letting thousands of everything cross the border daily. Soon we can get some more of that action here. Or am I just inflating nothing into something ?
Mexico is run by them to a large degree. I see kidnappings , extortion and bribes ahead . Don't thugs like that get grandiose ideas they can be bolder here at some point ? A little here and little there until there is more stink than you want. And no I don't mean overnight..
I had to check the date of this post to make sure it wasn’t 10 years old.

What ever happened to all the militias down there on the border? Did they surrender?

Thats like saying chapo is presidente of mexico. Which is funny

But if hunter b broke the law he should be treated like it. Anything less is buggery livin and unacceptable.

You must be trolling though

Chapo is way more powerful than the President of Mexico.

So powerful in fact, he's bought of enough American politicians that they opened the flood gates(oh, I know, all that dark money is from reputable sources)?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom