Is it just me?

justr_86

Long Time Member
Is it just me or have people here been getting butt hurt really easy lately?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

All I have to do is just say 'Hi' and somebody's bent out of shape!:D

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Hey justr,
It's almost huntin season for most!
People get real pissy a while before it takes place and then get real pissy again shortly after the hunts!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Why the hell would you bring that up now? Of all the f'ed up times to talk about this! How damn insensitive can you get?....

Steve
T&A Inspector

In relation to that Book Cliffs post from someone looking for help (and a few other posts), I don't see the point of people posting irrelevant info on a thread from someone looking for help even if it is in jest. New people don't know it's joking, maybe even some who've been around awhile don't know. People log on, see that, then it gets blown out of proportion, ends up in a pissing contest. Seems to be happening a lot lately. Isn't that what this forum is for?

justr- Was this a worthless post, too?

buttpacker... I think justr was refering to people like you. Get a grip man. Your boy friend would appreciate a reach around.

Just teasing... haven't been banned for life for awhile.

Slick

It's me dude! I have been getting in touch with my femenine side lately and crying over everything. It must be that time of year!!

It's always an adventure!!!

You know what! I'm getting sick of working all damned day only to come home for a cold beer and a romp on MM and find these stupid threads about "Is it just me?". Does it always have to be about you Justr? Good God can't you think about someone else for a change? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we don't want your silly little threads here in the Campfire? Why can't you just post up some half naked women and STFU? :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

My point exactly! (Cough cough Backpacker)

Bull I thought your post was a good post.

Backpacker doesn't have anything to do with the bookcliffs thread and still doesn't understand what I did to help the gentleman asking for help.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

" buttpacker... I think justr was refering to people like you. Get a grip man. Your boy friend would appreciate a reach around. Just teasing... haven't been banned for life for awhile."

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!
Lmao

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom