is it in the water

E

elkun

tabiona teacher sent to prison , Altamont mayor caught ,shoplifting, dam elkassassin what is going on in the upper country/.???

DOH!!

Doesn't look like it is limited to JUST the high country!

IT'S THE WHOLE DAMN BASIN!!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...f-of-Myton-charged-with-stalking-3-women.html

So elkun, how's that glass house doing? You ain't throwing any rocks right now are you?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey elkun!

Might be a Job Opening soon in Myton!:D

You'd be the Only Cop in Town!:D

You could MoonLight by Opening the 3 Legged Dog Saloon!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

roy he is from elkassassin land, just works in myton, my house is bullet proof , 8 inch walls, I built before we had a cop to save us. elkassassin, 3-legged dog is open you just need to know where??? and when??

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-14 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]Yeah well, Myton be all like
anyway...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

we don't play cards no more in myton, and I guss we don't have no law dog now?(took 30 years to get someone ,only 90 days to leave town?? ( its tuff on the rez,,,,,,}

Tuff on the Rezz?

Or Tuff in Myton?

>we don't play cards no more
>in myton, and I guss
>we don't have no law
>dog now?(took 30 years to
>get someone ,only 90 days
>to leave town?? ( its
>tuff on the rez,,,,,,}

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS!

Only 1 Cop,The Only Cop,In Myton,and you Run Him off that Quick Huh elkun?

JFP!

How Long do Fish Cops last down there?:D

Sounds like in the elk world, he may well have been known as the herd bull rounding up the lady folk.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

looks like this herd bull just got called in to shooting range!! ? elkassissin, no me and him seen eye to eye.he didn't mess with my Budweiser runs, and I didn't mess with his law dog ing. fish cop was at the house just yesterday. and he didn't even bring no cops this time!! Altamont has a thief mayor, tabiona has bad teacher, myton has its own herd bull!!, I wonder what the hell roosevlt can do to top these,!!!

>looks like this herd bull
>just got called in to
>shooting range!! ? elkassissin, no
>me and him
>seen eye to eye.he didn't
>mess with my Budweiser runs,
>and I didn't mess with
> his law dog ing.
>fish cop was at the
>house just yesterday. and
>he didn't even bring no
>cops this time!! Altamont
>has a thief mayor, tabiona
>has bad teacher, myton
>has its own herd bull!!,
>I wonder what the hell
>roosevlt can do to top
>these,!!!

Rumor has it a residential plumber been setting some covert trail cams in refuge areas.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom