Is anyone else...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
annoyed by the stupid Chevy ad that is showing up on the screen again EVERY time you go into a thread? I can't even read posts on my phone.

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it so much i drive a Ford!!
But like Flounder say's......"It pays the bills"

Well!

What's even more annoying is all 3 auto makers claiming they have the most powerful/most fuel efficient/toughest/longest lasting/best riding/best stopping/etc/etc Rigs on the road!

Somebody is Lieing!:D

I know PUNK ain't gonna like the Chevy ad if he watches it!

They put the Chevy & the Ford on a 'Twist the Truck Test"!

The Bed on the Ford Buckles!:D

Course,I'm sure Ford has something to top that off!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]Yep, He can pay the bills without being annoying. I will never click on the link because it pisses me off.

Ford already proved all they needed to prove......they don't take bailouts and they were still selling vehicles when the others weren't.

Those companies engineers purchase competitors products and disect them like the Taliban would a downed blackhawk helicopter just to find a weekness.

Chevy has only made one "truck"......that was in 1972 ;-)

+100.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Not as bad as the Mouse biting the f'n pillow in the DisneyLand ad. Crap I knew that most of the MM posters were under the age of 12 but jeezus!
Note to Flounder: "Push up Bra's & peek a boo undies"

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Ford is great because it's run by an ex Boeing executive!!! I wish he was still here!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I went to Colorado on my first and only guided Elk hunt a few years back. It was my 50th Birthday present from my wife. Well I pull up to camp in my F-250 and there a 4 Chevy's parked there. 3 were owned by other hunters in camp and one by my guide. As soon as I got out of my Ford they all started giving me a hard time about my choice in trucks. I listened for a few minutes and then told them. "Those Chevy's are real popular in Arizona" and paused. They thought that was pretty cool until I followed up with "All the girls drive them." My guides jaw about hit the floor. It was hillarious. Before you ask...... No I didn't get my Elk..... :) Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom