Is anybody excided???

W

wisconsinfarmer

Man alive seems like ever year this place explodes with people all jack up with the tags they drew, but this year doesn't seem like anybody cares. What gives?

Well I'll get it started I'm jacked up about drawing a unit 36 doe antelope tag cause I have permission on private ground and my 5 year old boy is coming with me. I'm also able to buy my first resident general deer and elk tags got jack crap for time, but I'm filling the freezer.

Absolutely!

September will mark my 1st ever trip to Wyoming. Promised a good friend I would come out and antelope hunt with him in the SW portion of the state this year....and successfully drew that tag.

Wanted to make the trip a combo hunt, so I gambled my NR moose points (13pps)on Unit 5....and drew that tag.

Last minute, I talked with the biologist and conservation officer regarding the odds of seeing a decent muley buck while moose hunting. Put in for a 141/162 deer tag just in case....and drew that tag too.

I will be bowhunting all three species, but have set aside up to a month to get it done. I'm not necesaarily a trophy hunter, but will be looking to tag a good representative buck or bull from each species.

I leave in 83 days....not that I'm counting! LOL!

Good luck to all!

Paul

Absolutely! +1
Will be headed to Wyoming for our first hunt there. Got buck lope tags in unit 107 and am finally getting to take my son on his college graduation hunt as a present from old dad. Looking forward to a great hunt. Know the numbers are down a little but still think we can have a fun hunt and bag some lopes.

I am excited to be hunting antelope for the first time in unit 73. I am a little bit pouty about not drawing my deer tag but such is life. Good luck to everyone lucky enough to be headed out to Wyoming this year.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Good luck everyone, we were only lucky enough to drew our doe antelope tags in WY. I am looking forward to hunting with my son and daughter on our way to Bozeman to drop my daughter off at MSU. It will be a great trip for her before she starts her first year at school. Antelope hunting is a great family type of hunt. Last year my son was 12 and I took him on an archery antelope hunt. We had a great time and he shot his first big game animals, a nice buck and a doe.

Bill

Always excited when I draw a Wyoming tag. Love Wyoming!!! Willbe chasing antelope with the muzzleloader again this year. Points for everything else(Moose, elk, deer and antelope for the three boys). Get to hunt there every year or every other between myself or one of the boys. Good old wonderful Wyoming!!!

Heck yeah! I've got a RP cow elk tag and I'll be picking up leftover 'lope tags. I'll be out there the last two weeks of September, bow in hand. Love Wyo!

Heck ya. I drew 3 resident tags. All 3 good tags to. A good antelope tag and the deer and elk are harder tags to draw..

Heck yes we are excited !!
We drew 3 W tags hunted last year and had a ball, didn't get any decent bucks, but did see a coupla monsters the last day, wasn't prepared for a 420 yrd shot, so didn't get em, but WILL be prepared this year, bought a new rifle and scope and am practicing like crazy. Also drew 2 ea doe antelope tags in unit 108 will get to the mother land end of sept, scout mulies AM and PM and hopefully bag our lopes before deer season starts on the 1st of OCT Already started counting down the days !!!

I don't get outta bed before dark unless I gun or a pole in my hand

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom