Iran....When have we waited too long?????

M

MortgageMan

What are your feelings on Iran??? What do we need to do next??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292513,00.html

Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets at U.S. Positions
Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dramatic video produced by Iraqi insurgents and captured in a raid earlier this week by U.S. troops clearly shows a battery of sophisticated Iranian-made rocket launchers firing on American positions east of Baghdad, Pentagon officials said Wednesday.

The video, captured during a raid on Monday by the 3rd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment in northeast Nahrawan, shows insurgents setting up and carrying out an attack on Sunday, as well as an attack on July 11 that killed one soldier and wounded 15 others, officials said. The raid last month appeared to involve 34 launchers firing 107 mm Iranian-made rockets.

The video provides clear visual evidence of the extent to which Iraqi insurgents are equipped to launch deadly rockets on coalition forces, the Pentagon said.

The release of the video comes as officials charge Iran with supplying high-tech bombs used in 99 roadside bomb attacks in Iraq last month.

The powerful weapons, known as explosively formed penetrators or EFPs, accounted for a third of combat deaths suffered by coalition forces, the New York Times reported Wednesday.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki Arrives in Iran for Security Talks The bombs fire white hot slugs that can cut through the heavy armor on Humvees. Intelligence officials said EFPs are being used almost exclusively by Shiite militias. The U.S. has repeatedly claimed that it has evidence Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard is smuggling the weapons into the country ? a claim Tehran has repeatedly denied.

? Read the original report on NYTimes.com.

Lt. Gen. Raymond T. Odierno, the No. 2 commander in Iraq, told the Times he believes Shiite extremists have stepped up attacks in anticipation of Gen. Petreus' upcoming progress report to Congress on the war.

?I think they want to influence the decision potentially coming up in September,? he said.

Of the 69 coalition soldiers who were lost in action last month, 23 died as a result of attacks with EFPs, Odierno said.

Well if Hilbillary gets voted President, she would call Iran and say, "Let's talk, let's chat shall we?" Barak would attack Pakistan and go have brunch in Iran. Edwards would say it is all just a bumpersticker while getting his hair done.

PRO

Well I would confront them with the evidence and get their excuse. You know they will not admit to it. I would use the media against them as best I could for humiliation value and use this as just another tool to defeat them internaly. Did we not just read last week where Iran has got a heck of a lot of internal striffe. Use this information to help push that along. I would also sanction the ding dong out of them and blockade their ports and issue a stern stern warning. One wrong move on their part and I would fly over and take out their military targets, nuke sites, fuel supply and power grid. Then wait for them to ask to talk.

Wow! I actually agree with you 202 I was so shocked Fell out of my chair and smacked my head by rocking backwards. Don't take that the wrong way, I was just surprised. Heads ok hand still busted to hell.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

HOW THE MINDS HAVE CHANGED!!!

NOW EVEN THE DEMS ARE GONNA DO FLY-OVERS!!!

NOT A BAD THING!!!

BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS CALLED ME AN ERRATIC IDIOT???

GIT-R-DONE 202!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I think we need to do something when they are blatantly killing our troops by supplying insurgents. We have been diplomatic with their nuclear program and maybe that will work for us in the end (I doubt it). But, now they are supplying our enemy with missiles to kill our troops. I think we need to step up the initiative on Iran. I am not saying to start a full scale attack or war. But clearly they are sneaking missiles and who knows what else into Iraq. Maybe we need to sneek some insurgents into Iran with missiles?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-07 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]Mortgageman are you saying that the government of Iran is officially sanctioning supplying Iraqi insurgent forces against U.S. troops?

Or are you saying there was confiscated video showing weapons believed to be or confirmed as being of Iranian origin?

In that part of the world there are plenty of arms dealers, like that character Adnan Koshoggi. Like so may deranged believers in the Armegeddon, Ahmanadeniwenibenibillyjimmyjad will soon be up for re-election and their economy sucks right now

I'm sure there are Iranian, Russian, and Chinese arms there as well. Even our armament has on occasion mysteriously shown up in conflicts through the black market.

Until the Iranian government officially states that they are supplying arms to Iraqi insurgents there really isn't a whole lot the U.S. can really do.

At the beginning of the Afghan campaign, remember the fat and bearded Gen. Duntov? He was the self-appointed General that pinned down the taliban, with his U.S. allied Afgan fighers.

Do you remember the video of the Afgans shooting it out with Taliban forces at a mountain top fortress for 2 days? Well Duntov not only controls the majority of Opium in the Northern Afghanistan, but is also known as a big-time Arms Dealer.

After making a deal and securing a position in the Karzai government, Duntov returned 1/3 of all of Afghanistan's armament. Duntov also has ties in supplying certain Syrian groups as well as Hezbollah. It wouldn't shock me if Duntov sold that weaponry to Iraqi insurgent forces.

What should we do ?
It's not PC but show us the first piece of evidence that iran is behind ONE killing of an american soldier and the US Air Force, and Navy should be over Iran takeing out everything that makes that country run. Remember if they are killing americans they are the enemy.

Bess are you calling 202 a democrat because I'm sure not. Used to be a registered Republican until Bush now I register as an independent.

NOT REALLY DIRECTED AT 202!!!

I'M JUST SAYING THAT AFTER ABOUT 5-6 YEARS & 3,000+ AMERICAN SOLDIERS LOST THAT MOST PEOPLE,REPUBLICANS,DEMOCRATS,RED,WHITE OR BLUE HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ALL THEY CAN STAND AND ARE READY TO SHOW THESE LITTLE CHICKEN $HIT COUNTRIES WHAT A REAL BOMB IS!!!

FOR GODS SAKE AMERICA WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

LETS TOAST THESE LOWLIFE BASTARDS!!!

I SUGGESTED TOASTING THEM SEVERAL YEARS BACK!!!

I TRIED NICELY TO EXPLAIN A GROUND WAR WAS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

VERY FEW LISTENED AT THE TIME!!!

MORE & MORE ARE GETTING AGGITATED AND WANT SOMETHING DONE!!!

I VOTE FOR THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB!!!

AND I THOUGHT LITTLE GEORGE WAS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB,BUT LATER FOUND OUT HE'S ONLY THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!!

THESE JACKASSES THAT VOTE STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN OR STRAIGHT DEMOCRAT NEED THEIR HEADS EXAMINED!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

FTW - Fortunately or unfortunately my gut feeling isn't official. But, there was a video confiscated from insurgents that shows them firing Iranian made missiles at U.S. bases. At one point the missiles obviously came from Iran. Maybe I am being a little premature on this issue but I believe that those weapons were given from Iran directly to insurgents to kill our troops.

Now I know Iran has got to be smart enough to not get caught with their hand in the cookie jar. So they may use arms dealers to facilitate these transactions to keep themselves clean. But, I think they have played a direct role in arming insurgents in Iraq with these weapons.

I don't think that it is going to take the Iran government officially announcing their arming of Iraqi insurgents for the U.S. to do something on this issue. When I say "do something" I do not necessarily mean military action either.

I vaguely remember a general Duntov though.

Interesting conversation, some of you want to bomb Iran because they MIGHT be helping Iraqi insergents. yet our own military can't account to 1/3 of the weapons sent to Iraq and 12 billion dollars in cash sent there also. we know some if not most of that cash and weapons are being used against us, maybe we're helping the insurgents more than Iran is? ironic to say the least.

Huntindude;
There you go again speaking out the side of your mouth without any facts to back up your moving lips.
Now who is "we know" is that someone who has some concrete facts to give out, or is that you, yourself and itself.
Have you ever heard of "lost in combat". There is a good chance that a lot of those weapons did get lost or destroyed in combat operations. The military is not noted for being a efficent book keeper, for some darn reason they are more concerned with their combat operations then counting weapons everyday.
And this has been the case since day one under all presidents Dem. and GOP. and all wars.
But!!! if you feel that it is of such high importance, why don't you join up and get your little heanie over there and be the head quartermaster and account for all those missing items.
Then you can come back to us and give us "real facts" about our missing items, instead of us getting it from itself, yourself and you.

RELH

Dude-
The missiles in the video are from Iran not the U.S., so the deal with our military losing weapons is a whole different discussion in and of itself. This war going on is between the U.S./Iraqis and the Iraqi insurgents. If Iran wants to join the war then they need to join the war. Plain and simple. If they are going to supply insurgents with weapons to kill our troops then we should consider that an act of war IMO.

You guys miss the point, can you prove the Iranian government is approving of these weapons being sent to Iraq? if we're getting arms and cash into the hands of insurgents then who's to say Iran intends for it to happen? no I don't doubt they do approve but accusing and proving are two different things, kind of like WMD's in Iraq.

RELH , the defense dept estimates 500,000 weapons are unaccounted for, plus 12 billion dollars in cash has been lost. is that a minor accounting error in your opinion? you're not a numbers guy huh?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-07 AT 04:40PM (MST)[p]Mortgageman I agree with your gut-feeling whole-heartedly and believe these weapons do have the unofficial blessings of more than a few in Iran.

I also agree with D13er, we should have killed every drug lord in Iraq, especially Duntov. Afterall, the Drug lords in Afghanistan are not protected by the American judicial system.

Instead our government decided it would cripple the Afghan economy and risk civil unrest. That is why there have been record amounts of opium production in Afghanistan since Karzai came into office and Duntov is now an Afghan cabinet member and protected by our forces. There was a reason Duntov jumped at the opportunity to kill the Taliban, pure economics.

If the Taliban or the Koran has any one redeeming quality it is a hatred of drugs and drug lords. Under Taliban rule afghani production of opium fell 90%. Some say it was to create higher prices for opium, others say it was just how the Taliban operated inaccordance with the Koran.

This is just one of the many facets of this war and why it's time to start a phased withdrawal. These people are simply not worth a single american life let alone 3,500+.

Yes you are right again dude it's all our fault. Everything bad in the world is all because of the evil USA. We should all be so ashamed of ourselves.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-07 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p] But it was O.K for the USA to supply weapons to the Taliban to fight Russia? We all forget that.
What comes around goes around and I hope we learn a lesson from this and keep our noses out of other fights unless it directly affects us. I am all for putting a whoop azz on Iran for what they are doing but we need to stop doing the same kind of thing as Iran before we point too many fingers or we are just hypocrites. Then we wonder why other countries hate the US? did you forget that we supply weapons used by Isreal to use in thier military? and you wonder why the Palistines and Lebennon hate us.

What is somebody touting the koran? WTF here boys . The koran also says to kill all the infedels we are them HELLO . ISLAM IM SORRY IS NOT GOOD THE KORAN SAYS IT ALL RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO READ.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-07 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]Southmountain is right. I am ready a book on the Koran right now. What a disgusting religon. A religon based wholy on war and mistreatment of women.
Check this out. Mohamed had many wives one of which he married at age 6 and consumated the marrigae when the girl was 9. The hadith states just what a joy it is and great accomplishment for a man to have a premenstral girl.
Also Islam allows for three choices for a non-beliver:
1. Convert
2. Pay a tax to islam to keep your religon and always be submisive to ialam and its will.
3. Death/War

So Forwall, Dude and the rest of the cut and runners which of the three are you going to choose in order to get Islam to leave you alone?
You have heard of the Crusades.............right? Well gues what, the Christians back then got fed up with number 2 and put a huge a$$ whoopin on islam. If they had not you would be facing Meca 3 times a day.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-07 AT 02:58AM (MST)[p]Nice 202, who did you buy your Koran from.....Osama Bin Laden? What's next 202 a subscription to PlayCamel? Do you hang a Burka Babes calender over your desk? Did you see the eyes on Mrs. October and the centerfold of that black and white goat?
Hot Stuff!

Say is that a religion card in your pocket are you just happy to see me 202?

How in the world did you manage to get from Iranian arms in the hands of Iraqi insurgents to my choice should I be at the end of a large sword, being swung by an Islam Missionary?

All I mentioned was what has been reported about the opium/heroin production under the Taliban. Of course, I will be happy to answer your questions.

Yes, I have heard of the Crusades just a couple of years ago from your friend lil george after we invaded Iraq or is there some other crusade you are talking about?

I guess I better thank those Christians for their great job on laying the holy smacketh down on Islam. Apparently the Christians are not very thorough though, it appears they missed a few of them.

While I am at it I should also thank the Christians for taking care of all those pesky witches, applauding incest, their use sadistic rituals under the guise of exorcism, and the lovely job the Missionaries did converting all those new world savages.

It is a religious historic fact that when it comes to embracing women on a even playing field, the muslims can't hold a candle to the Christians.

So using your new found methodology I guess you would love to send a big shot out to the French. Afterall, if it were not for the French you be singing "God Save the Queen".

By the way love the cut and runner dig, I guess it's better than the Bush/202 stay and slow-bleed strategy. So how much closer are we today to Iraqi unification now that the Sunni Cabinet just walked out of Maliki's government?

It's always refreshing to see that you are willing to sacrifice other Americans kids, husbands, and wives to protect those that embrace Sheria Law. Look it up in your Koran!

Wasn't it your buddy George that put your Sheria loving shiite brotheren in power in Iraq? Easy to see why you like him so much.

So let me get this right 202 you:

support record opium crops in Afghanistan.
read the Koran in your spare time.
supports Bush and Bush supports the Shiite and Sheria Law.
believe Christian history is devoid of sexism and brutality.

So what were those 3 choices you had for me to join you in Islam again?

Nice try 202, tying the Koran+Cut'n Runner+Forwall+a$$ whoopin together.

Really now Osama Bin Muhammid 202 Sadam, are you going to say record crops of Opium/Heroin in Afghanistan and a continued stay and slow-bleed strategy in Iraq is good? Maliki like yourself is willing to sacrifice as many Americans Soldiers as possible, until he also figures things out.

Osama+Sadam+Muhammid+202+Opium/Heroin+Afghanistan+Iraq+stay+slow-bleed strategy+good.....I win! I have more tie-ins than you...friggin Muslims no wonder why the Christians beat your a$$es.

Are we off-topic....again.

202 you were just body slammed.

We can't use religion as a reason or excuse to do or not do anything in Iraq or anywhere else, your logic is unfounded and no more just than the Islamic extremist.

As to the " cut and run " reference once again I ask you to prove how staying in Iraq will make us any safer, no crap, just facts. none of your other Bush bunnies could answer it and you've avoided it, lay it on us.

Dude;

On the same token, how can you prove that pulling out will be best for us and we will not suffer any more strikes like 9/11, or a strike that will be greater then 9/11 in the next few years.
How can you prove that if we pull out now, that Iran will not take over control of Iraq and become a stronger enemy with the resources of a larger army and be able to finance their aims via the added resources they will gain from Iraq's oil fields.
You are asking for something that can not be proven without a crystal ball to predict the future, and you can not prove your point also. But reason would dictate that pulling out now will be a greater fallacy then giving it more time because of the joker in the deck. That joker being Iran and it's stated goal of distroying us infidels.

RELH

Body slamed...........not hardly Hdude. First if you could get through the psycopathic babel by forwall then you could not understand it.....well unless ofcourse you are one as well.

Any who........to answer your question is simplistic and yes I have stated this before about a gazillion times on this board you just refuse to believe it. Here it is and let me lay it out as clear as I can once again just for you.

1. alQuieda has said themselves Iraq is the central front on the war against the west.
2. We keep killing them over there and that keeps them from killing us over here.
3. How many years now and not one single attack on us any where on planet earth except Iraq. That my cut and run quiter friend is solid proof. Un-refutable as a matter of fact.

Now I could go on and on about the Satanic religon called Islam and how ..............well I will stop there as I amm out of here and off to a wedding.

202's ode to psychopathic babel:

"Body slamed...........not hardly Hdude. First if you could get through the psycopathic babel by forwall then you could not understand it.....well unless ofcourse you are one as well."

What the hell does that first paragraph mean 202? After all those hours stewing over a reply, a whacked out incoherent statement was the best you could produce?

Using the word "hardly" correctly would infer "obviously not". To say "not hardly" would be a double negative or admitting such a body slam did indeed occur.

"If you could get through the psychophathic babel, then you could not understand it???????? Huh?

"...well unless ofcourse you are one as well."

Are you really calling people psychopathic babel 202? That whole paragraph is babel, and now you are calling people verbs. Interesting!

"Satanic Religion called Islam." Now 202, People who are part of a Satanic Religion worships Satan, Islam is it's own religion and you and your buddies worship a Prophet.

Apparently you went straight to the centerfold in the Koran I guess that whole 9 year old-prementrual thing really caught your eye. So, if by chance you thought it was a famous Heavy-Weight Boxer you would be praising, you might want to call Osama and get your money back on that Koran.

Really 202, I could have gotten a better response from a pre-menstrual 9-year old girl. Speaking of which, how was the wedding? Who was the residing Cleric? Which Mosque did you attend? How many of your wives came with you? What type of goat related food did they serve today?

Your 3 points which have been stated exactly 1 Gazillion times can clearly be defined as a prime example of psychopathic babel.
I forget in the world of psycho-babel how many gajillions are in a gazillion?

Please clarify when you say, "alQuieda has said themselves Iraq is the central front on the war against the west."

Since Al Queda is a terrorist organization with groups around the world which Al Queda do you mean? Al Queda in the Phillipines? Al Queda in Europe? Al Queda in Iraq? or Do you mean Bin Laden's Al Queda that previously resided in Afghanistan which have been on vacation smoking hash and making videos in Pakistan for the last 4 years? Just curious!

Any who...Thanks for agreeing with me on the whole "pot thing" it just goes to show I'm not such a psycopathic babel afterall. :)

202 is sitting there with that look wide eyed " Stymie" look right now.

I can't prove without the Iraq war we wouldn't have been attacked again, you can't prove we would. one thing is for sure, your way has produced 3600+ dead Americans and by the time we're done probably a trillion dollars in debt. I'd rather spend our resources fighting terrorist who attack us than random bystander countries, call me crazy.

" satanic religion " ? it makes as much sense or should I say nonsense as your religion. you say we can bring Iraq around to our way of thinking if we stay forever, then say they're satanic. are they good satanic Iraqis? that's a new twist.

202's ode to psychopathic babel:

"Body slamed...........not hardly Hdude. First if you could get through the psycopathic babel by forwall then you could not understand it.....well unless ofcourse you are one as well."

What the hell does that first paragraph mean 202? After all those hours stewing over a reply an whacked out incoherent statement was the best you could produce?

Using the word "hardly" correctly would infer "obviously not". To say "not hardly" would be a double negative or admitting such a body slam did indeed occur.

"If you could get through the psychophathic babel, then you could not understand it???????? Huh?

"...well unless ofcourse you are one as well."

Are you really calling people psychopathic babel 202? That whole paragraph is babel, and now you are calling people verbs. Interesting!

"Satanic Religion called Islam." Now 202, People who are part of a Satanic Religion worships Satan, Islam is it's own religion and you and your buddies worship a Prophet. .

Apparently you went straight to the centerfold in the Koran I guess that whole 9 year old-prementrual thing really caught your eye. So, if by chance you thought it was a famous Heavy-Weight Boxer you would be praising to you might want to call Osama and get your money back on that Koran.

Really 202, I could have gotten a better response from a pre-menstrual 9-year old girl. Speaking of which, how was the wedding? Who was the residing Cleric? Which Mosque did you attend? How many of your wives came with you? What type of goat related food did they serve today?

Your 3 points which have been stated exactly 1 Gazillion times can clearly be defined as a prime example of psychopathic babel.
I forget in the world of psycho-babel how many gajillions are in a gazillion?

Please clarify when you say, "alQuieda has said themselves Iraq is the central front on the war against the west."

Since Al Queda is a terrorist organization with groups around the world which Al Queda do you mean? Al Queda in the Phillipines? Al Queda in Europe? Al Queda in Iraq? or Do you mean Bin Laden's Al Queda that previously resided in Afghanistan which have been on vacation smoking hash and making videos in Pakistan for the last 4 years? Just curious!

Any who...Thanks for agreeing with me on the whole "pot thing" it just goes to show I'm not such a psycopathic babel afterall. :)

I forgot London, Saudi Arabia, and Spain would unfortunately disagree on the whole fight them over there theory 202. You are wrong about the terrorist not striking anywhere in the world since we invaded Iraq. But being adamently wrong is really nothing new for you is it?

OK genius tell us all exactly when and where outside of Iraq that alQuida has attacked the USA in the years since we invaded Iraq. LMAO

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-07 AT 02:52AM (MST)[p]"3. How many years now and not one single attack on us any where on planet earth except Iraq. That my cut and run quiter friend is solid proof. Un-refutable as a matter of fact."

I am so happy that you take such joy as to lyao at your own publicly posted intellectual shortcomings. Maybe you confused the U.S. with "us" but to note "anywhere on planet earth" would infer all of us, as if Al Queda had not attacked any of the collective us.

I never stated they attacked the U.S.A. did I 202? Keep laughing my little ray of sunshine because I take great joy at laughing at you too. I hope my laughter echoes in that globule of toxic fat between your ears as you desperately attempt to think of some witty demoralizing response. Good luck with that Sunshine, maybe you could try "I am rubber you are glue or sticks and stones" that ought to be about your speed.

By the way I think you should start using psychotic or xxxxx of a psychopath, because psychopathic means something else...dummy. There's a little more of your own stupidity you can laugh at...and yes again I am laughing at you.

Until you stop your blatant political agenda and show a little respect for the campfire, expect me at every turn. It's not We the Party, it's We the People, it's called the Constitution you should really look into it instead of baking bean pies, hoping for another 9/11, and reading the Koran.

Oops I almost forgot "Un-refutable" hahahahahahahaha dummy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom