iPad 2 info

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Looking to buy my kid an iPad 2 and I see most of them are about $550. Anybody got the hook up on getting a new one cheaper? Any electronics dealers here on MM?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Oh...and while I'm thinking about it....NO COMMENTS MENTIONING BUYING ONE ON eBAY!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

In the market as well and hope somebody has connections as it seems Apple is way tight on sales and pricing. I guess they have it figured out.

Yep....they pulled their stuff from Costco which was a big bummer.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I'm getting a free one in January...send me some $$$ and I'll send you a gift cert for the ipad. Just redeem it at any retailer.

Traditional >>>------->

Tell the cops there was a ipad in your wifes car.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I got a whole shipment of them in just today. During some quick calculations, we are overstocked by about 300 units we will likely not sell by the end of the season. Therefore, we are discounting 300 units to move them fast at my cost which is $97.63. Please send me the following:

Name:
Address:
DOB:
SSN:
Phone:
Primary banking account numbers:
And $700.00 in a cashiers check

I will send you a rebate for the remainder of the money less my shipping costs. I would like to look forward very much to a speedy business transaction with you for your services. Please hasten your response to my employees as these units will sell fast. You know how greedy people get around the season.

Sincerestest regardments,

Mister Bends U. Hover
Ministry of Iripsyouhoff.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Good one guys. Did I mention you're ugly?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

JUDAS Wisz!
You on a Spending Spree or what?
Does Ms Wisz know about all these Self Bought Presents you're Racking up recently?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I still haven't received the funds for the item...please send the $$$ soon or I will give it to the next sucker...I mean customer.

Traditional >>>------->

Wait for the iPad 3 to come out in a few months and then pick up a iPad 2 almost free.

That's how Steve Jobs got so rich. Keep dangling a new carrot.

Eel

I bought these blue pills on ebay that makes my carrot NOT dangle. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom