Invitation for TripleK...

That is only the most hilarious viral video ever!! I can't believe that the anchors could keep a straight face! The moaning is just great. OHHHH OHHHHHH - and then she knocked the wind out of her so she can't get up. Poor lady - and on live TV! Hilarious!

I've heard TripleK whine and moan like that before. Once we were coming back from a football game in Southern Utah and we had stopped for some really good really spicy Mexican food and she got heartburn REALLY bad. It was snowing and the roads were bad and it was the middle of the night and she all of a sudden from the back seat starts groaning - just like that lady! "Ohhhhhh UUGGGGG OHHHHHH - PULL OVER - PULL OVER - I'VE GOT HEARTBURN!" Like pulling over was going to help her.

That is why that video made me laugh so hard and nearly got me kicked out of the library today!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LOL I just watched it again and I'm ROTFLOL again. The anchor people are hilarious too..."I think she's really hurt." It's so Will Ferrel-ish (when he spoofs anchormen on the Morning Latte' sketch from SNL)/ LOL Is it horrible that I am laughing so much at this lady's pain? lol I can't stop....lol

Lady fell from a whopping 3' off the ground and acts like she's gonna die....Funny stuff

horsepoop.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom