Intruder alert...

feddoc

Long Time Member
Crap. 0422 or so, my dogs alert with 'that' kind of bark. I look up to see a car in my drive way parked in such a manner as to be able to head towards the highway. Brake lights come on (my house is hard to find) then off (Im on the way out the door, Kimber in hand) then guy exits the car. We have a brief discussion about what should not be happening...and, as of 0650 the cops were still at his car, which is by this time 3 miles away. Fukkkking idiots.

Nothing missing, nothing damaged. Cops are gonna come by in a bit and chat, maybe take a look at footage.

Last time that happened to me, it WAS the cops. I advise you to stay in your house until such time as they can figure out if they have the correct address. They have a very poor attitude about you yelling about them parking on your lawn if they think you been smackin yo mama up. :oops: ;)

The last time I called the cops (my wife had a heart attack) they couldn't find my place for 48 minutes. Delivery folks used to deliver my stuff to my neighbors house due to GPS miscues. Wait for the cops, nope. Not when some asssshole is getting out of his car at 0422 in the morning.

Cops told me later he was not under the influence but was off his meds and had a history of mental illness. When asked what I wanted to do, I only wanted to make sure he understood it just isn't cool to park in yards in the dark of night. No charges, just get off my lawn. When he got out of the car, he just sorta looked around (not towards the house) and got back in.

I'd of told him to start walkin....come back for the car when he sobers up...than we'd talk..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom