Introduction

C

CSmalley

Hey everybody,

I posted a new to the forum last month on my phone but didn't have a chance to introduce myself very well. My name is Clayton. I was born and raised in Southern California. I've been in the welding industry most my adult life, I've been a welder for 18 years and a Welding Inspector for 10 of those 18 years. I spend my time in places like these...

4086water_tower_2.jpg

4966water_tower.jpg

I moved to North Carolina back in 2004 where I spent plenty of time fishing and hunting...

Heres a nice picture of the Atlantic on a calm summer morning
6597nc_water.jpg

Redfish with the kids
3893nc_fish_2.jpg

Scouting with the kids
8403me_and_the_kids_in_nc.jpg

Success with my son in 2010
6960austin_with_buck.jpg

Same buck
81me_and_nc_buck.jpg

Same buck mounted
2565buck_mount.jpg

Different buck 2012
8653nc_buck_

Spring Turkey 2012
6915nc_turkey.jpg

Moved here last year to be closer to my Brother and his new son and am working for a local steel fabricator as a QC Inspector. So far I love it, Great fishing and have seen some great country and wildlife. I'm so glad to be back out west in the mountains and desert and I cant wait for Saturday to get out in the woods and hopefully chase some Bulls around on the South Slope. My Brother and I have easily put 50 to 60 miles on our boot treads this summer scouting areas to hunt and we've located a few bulls no closer than 2.5 miles from any roads or trails. I am hoping I will be able to post up some pictures from our upcoming hunt and look forward top seeing how everyone else does. Good luck everybody and be safe!

"You're killing me Smalls!"

HA HA - nice pics, that first one gave me vertigo!

Great intro. Welcome to MM. You will fit right in here.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Clayton, welcome aboard. Thanks for posting the pics. we love seeing them. I have a feeling you will contribute a lot to this hunting forum.

RELH

Thanks guys,

I couldn't leave the kids at home if I wanted to and I love it. My son was out with me opening day hiking over 5 miles up and down the mountain putting my hiking stamina to shame. No luck opening day but we will be camping Friday to Sunday to give it another shot. Good luck to everyone else out there.

Welcome Clay. Just one more test.. are you Democrat or Republican? Kidding.. most of us don't care. Right ZEGRO?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-14 AT 06:11AM (MST)[p]Hey Slick?

Tell us again how neat your Buddy Obama is?

Some of us forgot?

>Welcome Clay. Just one more test..
>are you Democrat or Republican?
>Kidding.. most of us don't
>care. Right ZEGRO?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom