Interesting article

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-14 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]Love Steve Rinella!

"They (aboriginal cultures) knew the road to happiness is paved with meat"

Awesome!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Great read. Can relate. 90% of the protein(meat) I eat is wild game that I kill, butcher and grill myself.

Getting ready to grill venison, med-rare to rare. Will wait a couple hours, then start my daily exercise routine.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I've only watched him a couple times but the kid has what it takes.
I just had a tasty moose steak! Last night it was a delicious cut of mule deer. The night before it was liver. (No deer tongue for me thought. Lol)
Good read bro. Thanks!
Zeke

>I've only watched him a couple
>times but the kid has
>what it takes.
>I just had a tasty moose
>steak! Last night it was
>a delicious cut of mule
>deer. The night before it
>was liver. (No deer tongue
>for me thought. Lol)
>Good read bro. Thanks!
>Zeke

No deer tongue Zeke? Ya ***** :)

Traditional >>>------->

I won't eat liver and if you guys want I can ship the tongues of the animals I shoot to you if you pay shipping... ;)

I never heard of this guy before but nice to see some good publicity on hunting/eating wild game. Not that I want 80% of the population hunting cause then point creep would be out to the thousands of years... :)

Mntman
"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

He's got a pretty good show and I guess he was just on an HBO special teaching an actor to hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom