Insomnia

Aaron84

How many of you guys and gals find yourself on here way late?

Ever since I lost my job I have noticed myself spending lots of time on here into the early hours of the next morning like now.

Am I the only one? Are there others like me out there?

Just wanted to say unemployment sucks but at least I have MM to keep me sane and keeping me from going insane.

Well this post is pointless just can't sleep so this is the result. Happy New Year my MM friends!!!

30+ years now & No Sleep!

It ain't what it's cracked up to being!

Not on the Obama Plan(Un-employment!)yet but who knows?

This No-Sleep BS is gettin old!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-10 AT 10:29AM (MST)[p]it's probably anxiety from the job loss and some depression. It's very stressful situation so exercise and make it a job to find a new job. That will help IMHO.
I've been lucky only been on unemployment 3 weeks in 29 years. But those 3 weeks were taking a toll on me.
Keep your spirits up with MM if it helps but don't get too addicted, the internet can become an obsession. I'm spending a little extra time here for my hunt prep to learn from others. Lots of good info.

how many of you see things late at night/? a lot of stuff going on in the basin,..,

Hell I went back to school took a CNA course. I have turned in a app to every old folks home, hospital, and home care. Call once a week for follow ups. I'm pretty sure they look at past work experience see construction and some how lose my app.

As for flippin burgers well it's looking like it's time to swallow my pride and start flippin burgers.

Aaron84, I know how you feel I also went back to school even went through emt basic classes but just cant seem to kick construction to many years, good luck.

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

this would be a great time to practice your spelling and grammar...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Look into busting tires man, pay is low but I guarantee after a day busting tires you WILL sleep good! Lots of construction guys have to have tires fixed/replaced and you can get hired on the spot for more money.. It might take a little while longer given the economy but you have better chances getting a job there than sitting here on MM! I know a few guys around town from when I worked in St. George let me know if you interested and I can make some phone calls.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

84 can you join the military, how old are ya?? If you can, join the service and get yourself a bunch of free schooling while your not killing terrorists...just a thought...

As far as insomnia...I work nights so I can't really blame insomnia but my lack of a regular sleep schedule kicks my butt!! Some days I get less than 4 hours sleep, some I get 10 or more...my problem is I think damn near everything is more important than sleeping so I don't sleep much!!

~Z~

Actually, night time is the best time for me to be on MM.
The family is asleep and I can unwind with a soft drink
and enjoy the posts and pics uninterrupted.

ELDORADO

On my 2nd cup of Coffee!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

If it wasn't for MM, I'd be absolutely bored outta my mind!! I'm also on unemployment..1st time in 30 years.. I'm not use to sitting around doing nothing!!

>Always!!!!! I'll sleep when I die!
>
>
>Step 1 is always the hardest!
>

+1 ,
Im up until almost 3. a.m. every morning... but my job doesn't start until noon, so its okay. Even if i was to try and sleep i can't...there is just so much stuff to do on MM and a couple other sites.
i agree.. sleep is for the dead!
"Like a midget at the urinal, always be on your toes!"
www.Anacondatreasure.com
www.rwmurals.com
http://www.themontanagallery.com/

Aaron you just need to smoke a bowl in that bong in your monster buck post!

Just kidding!

I have a fouled up back and one of the glorious things I must deal with is not sleeping like I used to but usually falling asleep at night isn't too bad it's just staying asleep and not being awoken by pain is what sux. Can't sleep in on the weekend anymore either.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom