Info on Alt list

S

Shedhunter64

Anyone call yet to find out a rough figure on how many tags there might be for the Alt list??? Im 221 and hopefully in the ballpark when they make the announcement tags are available.

You may want to check on the website. They had a ton of tags turned in and it looks like they basically opened it up to everyone.

Ivelk, you are right. Sept 7th they changed it to anyone. Guess I should check before I post old info.

no worries, I tried to switch my "home to hunt" tag for a regular NR and was told I would have to forfeit half the value of the HOH tag and pay 100% of the new because anything after 8/1 is refunded at a 50% value. A slight law change on this would be helpful(tough to coordinate schedules). More trivial knowledge.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom