Indy time.......Hendrick is strong

338RUM

It's time for Indy. Jeff Gordon is goin' to the front. Jr. is hungry, as are several others. At this point, I really don't care as long as someone squashes those M&M's on the way...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

GEEZUS CRYST!!!

WAFJ!!!

THIS AIN'T RACING!!!

WE'RE RUNNING SUCH POS TIRES WE GOTTA ROTATE EM EVERY 20 LAPS!!!

YOU HERE THAT kilo???

YA,YOUR FAVORITE BRAND!!!

IF GOODYEAR CAN'T BUILD A TIRE ANY FRICKEN BETTER THAN THIS I'M GONNA QUIT WATCHING NASCAR ALTOGETHER!!!

WAFJ!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: GEEZUS CRYST!!!

I agree.....These "tires" are bs...come on...you would think they could give the highest, most influential race circuit in the world a tire that will last more than 20 MILES. Pure bs,....let's change to Michelin or BFG or something. I almost sound like Tony Stewart i Think....The end will be interesting but like most every other race probably not the way it should be...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

THE INTERVIEWED A FEW OF THE CAR/TEAM OWNERS!!!

ARE THEY LIEING TO US OR WTF???

WHAT A JOKE!!!

THE WORST TIRES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER GOODYEAR TIRE!!!

NOT EVEN IF THEY LAST FOR 97,000 MILES!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YA!!!

I EXAGERATED WHEN I SAID 20!!!

I'M NOT BULLSHIPPIN YOU GUYS!!!

I'LL QUIT WATCHIN THIS $HIT!!!

WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY & WE HAVE THIS,WTF???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THIS AIN'T RACIN!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Wait all this time for a fast race and all I get is "go-cart training".

.... for the money they have/get, you would surely think that Goodyear could do a better job than this. Stupid.

total bs i would of hated to be at that race especialy if you flew from here i was thinking about going to this race i am glad i didnt

HEY Brian!!!

JUST WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE FROM???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-08 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p]i am from salt lake the big nasty city grew up in heber work forced me here most of my family and in laws live in roosevelt would like to make out there within the next couple of years

Ya the tires sucked big time but JJ won and thats all that mattered. Oh wait, that pansy piece of crap stewert blew another gasket and looked like a fool again. That guy is a idiot!!

"Competition Yellows"....WTF, I dont give a chit if the tires last 12 laps or 60 laps, let the drivers and the crews run their cars 400 miles with no scheduled yellows, and see who gets to the finish line first! unless you want the cars to be all grouped to gether when/if the wrecks happen.

my 2 cents on this mess of a racing league........

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom