in "Weird News" today

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Careful how you treat your kids! In Her Obituary...

"While she neglected and abused her small children, she refused to allow anyone else to care or show compassion towards them. When they became adults she stalked and tortured anyone they dared to love. Everyone she met, adult or child was tortured by her cruelty and exposure to violence, criminal activity, vulgarity, and hatred of the gentle or kind human spirit," the obituary read.

"On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the afterlife reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviving children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure,"

Read more at http://www.arcamax.com/entertainment/weirdnews/s-1389134?source=outbrain#V2Xdk1RosW9OJQPC.99

WoW!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-14 AT 08:37AM (MST)[p]Are you a little worried yours might read the same Joey?

At least there could be a line on there that reads "He was pretty decent to everyone on Monster Muley's" ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-14 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]Roy, i looked at tjat, SOB, i better be nice!! LMAO

It's really too bad but i've known a couple people that may have deserved something like that or was talked about in that way but never actually seen something like that in print.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yeah - that is sad indeed. I have known a couple of people that would fit that bill though too.

Sad thing is, they were probably sabotaged by bad parents themselves when they were young. Sometimes, those cycles just keep repeating themselves and are hard to break.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Weird deal!

In reality it's probably all true. Sad but true. Abuse happens more than we care to know.

We all know that the world would be a far better place without some folks in it!

I think there's hell to pay if children are abused. Mine were disciplined for sure but none of it was abuse. They've all hunted with me, when they had a gun and I didn't, and I'm still here! ha

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom