In the words of the late Paul Harvey...

Long Time Member
.....You ladies and gentlemen are about to hear what I like to call The Rest of The Story. In other factions around the globe it is simply called the whole story or the truth. Standby this is gonna be a good 'un but had to start with a teaser.

Keep a wary eye sports fans. If you like a good bedtime story of a poacher feigning to be sportsman go down in a ball of flames it won't dissapoint. To be continued.......
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>.....You ladies and gentlemen are about
>to hear what I like
>to call The Rest of
>The Story. In other
>factions around the globe it
>is simply called the whole
>story or the truth.
>Standby this is gonna be
>a good 'un but had
>to start with a teaser.
>
>
>Keep a wary eye sports fans.
> If you like a
>good bedtime story of a
>poacher feigning to be sportsman
>go down in a ball
>of flames it won't dissapoint.
> To be continued.......
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Are you talking about a hunting fool?

You're a gossip tease! Fill us in, you pig-whore...:)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Let's get with it already! Good grief, it's time to apply for tags again. Will history repeat itself?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

OK here is how it will go. We will give hints increasing as time goes on. It will be done in the style of 'This is Your Life.". To make it more applicable, we shall call this game show, "This is Your MM Poacher."
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This wildlife criminal has been a long time frequenter of MM, logging over 1,000 posts in recent years.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

BESS!! What do I win?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>This wildlife criminal has been a
>long time frequenter of MM,
>logging over 1,000 posts in
>recent years.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dryboob?

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-14 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]This person has made it widely known that he has lived in 2 seperate western states during his time on MM.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

His "name sake" doesn't at all reflect is true level of "honesty."

264 seems to be on the right track. Not sure if it is a lucky or an educated guess but on the right track depending on where one might put a hyphen or say perhaps an underscore.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

nv_hunter?

I think Wiz is having chicken for dinner tonight.

"I gotta go check on cookoo bird...."

So, then, it IS actually illegal to kill a big buck, "lose" it, then kill another big one the next drainage over the next day?

"Honest" Abe?

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-14 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]>So, then, it IS actually illegal
>to kill a big buck,
>"lose" it, then kill another
>big one the next drainage
>over the next day?
>
>"Honest" Abe?
>
>"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Nope. The guilty plea/ conviction(s) were more along the lines of illegally obtaining tags under false pretenses. But it does kinda lend credence to the idea that if you are willing to bend one rule you are probably open to twisting others.

Either way he was no crony of wildlife .

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Why all the BS? Call the
>guy out. That's how we
>do it here right? mtmuley
>

Had to add some level of suspense to it. I have been sitting on this for over a year waiting for the wheels of justice to turn. Then I had to wait for the vault door to close and the com lock to be spun just to be good and sure. Sometimes it is best to think before speaking especially on a web page. Just ask Abe.

264 went in the right direction. Wizz then finished with the kill shot.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>Why all the BS? Call the
>>guy out. That's how we
>>do it here right? mtmuley
>>
>
>Had to add some level of
>suspense to it. I
>have been sitting on this
>for over a year waiting
>for the wheels of justice
>to turn. Then I
>had to wait for the
>vault door to close and
>the com lock to be
>spun just to be good
>and sure. Sometimes it
>is best to think before
>speaking especially on a web
>page. Just ask Abe.
>
>
>264 went in the right direction.
> Wizz then finished with
>the kill shot.
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He also drew a NV. sheep tag and had a story in Muley crazy magazine.

JUDAS Wisz!

You trying to Convict me here on MM?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Can't remember who it was?

But CUPSY & another Guy had Abe Madder than a Wet F'N Hen one night a couple years ago!

They Posted the Louisville Slugger Picture!

Abe was Threatening Law Suits!

I seen Abe the year before this Last HUNT-EXPO but didn't see him this year?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Abe asked for some info on MM before his sheep hunt. He never checked back in on that post and Zigger was irritated with that. I wonder if that was the tag that brought the hammer down on him. I am glad he got busted. Not fair that he gets to double dip...especially while deceiving the law.

What was his punishment, 1911?

Easy BESS....I was just.....kidding! Yeah, yeah....that's what I was doing.....kidding.

Be Nice Wisz!

Or you might get another Call from the UDWR!:D:D:D!

Before You Guys Bad Mouth Him!

Check this out!

80 Animals & 27 of them are Book Animals!

That's a little better than My Average!

http://www.glaciallakesarchery.com/Abe-Croney.html

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-14 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]Yeah, but did he ever poach a shed antler without a license?

Abe drew a desert sheep tag and a bull elk tag as a resident in Nevada while living in Utah. Then the dumbass got on MM bragging on his good luck. When he was called out on it by several people he said it was all legit. Obviously it wasn't. I know he had to give back the Nevada tags. He claimed to me that NDOW told him he could apply as a resident. I sincerely doubt that's true. The law is pretty clear, you cannot receive the benefits of residency in more than one state at a time.

Had he kept his mouth shut he might have gotten away with it. Just a classic case of ego overriding common sense. And of greed overriding ethics.

80 animals, 20 of them B&C. If that's true we may now have an idea how he did it.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-14
>AT 10:35?PM (MST)

>
>Yeah, but did he ever poach
>a shed antler without a
>license?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Easy NVB!

That Shed coulda been left for the next TARD to Pick it up without a Ethics Course License!

>>Yeah, but did he ever poach
>>a shed antler without a
>>license?
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>>I just stir it.[/font]
>
>
>Easy NVB!
>
>That Shed coulda been left for
>the next TARD to Pick
>it up without a Ethics
>Course License!
>
>
>

Does that make it right? ;-)

>
>>>Yeah, but did he ever poach
>>>a shed antler without a
>>>license?
>>>
>>>
>>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>>>I just stir it.[/font]
>>
>>
>>Easy NVB!
>>
>>That Shed coulda been left for
>>the next TARD to Pick
>>it up without a Ethics
>>Course License!
>>
>>
>>
>
>Does that make it right? ;-)
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Probably not Right!

>Wasn't he selling a bunch of
>gear on here a few
>months ago??

Raising attorney fees probably.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Should post this up on the general forum and let the boys eat him up. Not everyone hangs out at the campfire.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom