Improvise...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
ANTELOPE BURGER DOGS!! When you don't have the right buns, sometimes you gotta improvise.

7307burgerdog.jpg

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

You did good they look yummy ....we used to use bread slices if we ran out of buns ....plus its about the dog not the bread Right ?

Why did you burn them?

Other than that they look good. Tortillas make a pretty awesome sandwich too. Quesadila burgers! Yum.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

NVB- That's not burned. That's perfect! I am not a "rare" kind of guy. My chit has to be cooked or I won't eat it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

ANTELOPE BURGER DOGS!!

Excellent! Cremate the sh!t - take a photo - post on MM - throw in garbage!

Mission accomplished! LOL

Those didn't end up in the trash. They're gonna end up in the sewage plant in the morning! They were very good. Antelope burger is just as good as deer burger IMO.

Steve

I'm with NVB. Looks like charcoal dogs. At least you got your daily recommended allowance of carbon.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

JUDAS Wisz!

Ms Wisz had to Improvise a couple years ago during the Deer Hunt but all is Well!:D

Did you check to see if they were 'done' all the way through?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I heard dryboob likes human dogs. Not sure where he was going with that nor did he imply how well done he likes them.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I LOVE antelope. Ive never had it as hamburger but I would probably like it that way too. But not turned into black lava rocks. Looks like half the big island of Hawaii.

I heard that weimaraner is the best eating dog.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>I LOVE antelope. Ive never had
>it as hamburger but I
>would probably like it that
>way too. But not turned
>into black lava rocks. Looks
>like half the big island
>of Hawaii.
>
>I heard that weimaraner is the
>best eating dog.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I hear there is one available to try.

You guys crack me up....I'm thinking they look more burned, or burnt depending on your grade school education, in the pic than they were in person. :)

Is "burnt the weiner" the same vernacular as "jerkt the weiner"?

Antelope burger is great. But only if cooked medium rare. Well done burger/steaks becomes dog food in my house/camp....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Jar of jalape?os ----1.97
Heinz ketchup ----3.49
Out of state Antelope tag ----275.00
400 dollars worth if propane-------priceless

LOL That Propane bill seems low.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Ms Wisz Likes a 'HOT' Dog but JUDAS Wisz!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That meat was cooked in olive oil on my stove...not on the grill boys. Sorry.

I don't think many of us have full lives if we're dissecting a photo of antelope burger.

So Wisz?

You're one of these Chef's that doesn't Turn your Food while it's Cookin?

I'd bet Ms Wisz has even said:"Turn Me Over"!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom