Imperial/El Centro

D

Deuce

I will be spending some time in this area during the holidays and was wondering if there was any place I may get in a day or two of waterfowling. Is there anything I need to know about transporting firearms in the area? What would be considered concealed? PM me if you like. Thanks for any info.

Watch out for the border jumpers down there and have a good "shoot".

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I can't talk to the water fowling but if you get back down that way on September you can enjoy some of the finest dove shooting imaginable. We go every year and it's a great time.

Was down there last week and it was still full of dove seen a couple flocks of geese and ducks north of El Centro but don't know where they are feeding they was flying just to the east of town.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I don't know what is in season. The area has some of the best dove hunting around. My guess is that the season is closed.

If you go over to the river...about an hour and a half, there is duck hunting. Up around the Salton Sea there is geese.

But, you'll need a hunter's safety certificate, I think.

John 14:6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom