Image of a Ram in NW Wyoming

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-13 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]I have been reading all the back and forth about the increased fees for hunters in Wyoming. I have also been reading ad nauseum on the gun control debate. I took this photo for free on January 1, 2013 without any input from the state or federal government. I thought it was cool and I can't wait until I have enough points to go on a sheep hunt.
008-001-1.jpg

Great post of a great ram. I love the dark color. Hopefully this will be my year. Just have to decide which unit and to go guided or unguided.

Were you driving a ram? I was thinking there was a chance of a little ram on ram violence.

I'm calling the Feds! That ram didn't cross in a crosswalk. Maybe they can spend a few million and study why these sheep fail to cross the road in a designated area!

Way cool photo! Thanks for sharing!

They're my favorite critter for sure. Too bad I can't hunt them as often as I want.... but I will again.. no doubt.

Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom