IM SORRY!!!!!!!

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Dear Fellow MMers,

It has come to my attention that some of you have spent alot of time and energy trying to build a good reputation. It is now clear that some of you may wonder where I stand! SO i am here to clear up the confusion!
In the elk forum i may have gone over the top by commenting about my wife! IT WAS A JOKE! Just so you all know I do not play for the same Team! I wont be going to cali to get married! I am very comfortable with my sexuality! I like butts, boobs, and cute faces! well i only like one butt, two boobs and one cute face!
I simply love to laugh and get a rise out of people! and when i say rise i mean laugh, or think WTF? ect... For the sake of MM i will not post my first thoughts and will think about it first. i know i have a long road ahead of me to regain trust and all that crap!
Take it for what it is worth! i am just here to do what i love! hunting and have fun, laugh! so dont take everything to heart!
Below are a few pics and my lovely wife! although some of you may say it is a cover up and she is my sister, either way she is the one i love!
if you have any comments on what i can do better feel free!
Thank you for your time and consideration! i

4869c61f03fe7fbf.jpg

4869c8331bed0c64.jpg

4869c8551c34bd44.jpg

MARRIED YOUR SISTER HUH???

WE GOT A PLACE CALLED MYTON OUT HERE WHERE THEY PULL THEM KIND OF OPERATIONS OFF BUT I BELIEVE ITS MOSTLY WITH FIRST COUSINS!!!

BAD........................ODB!!!

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE TO KALI NOW!!!

HELL IS BURNING!!!

AND KALI IS ON FIRE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Ya if she knew i posted the last pic i would be back in the dog house!
She used to find stuff funny but after she got pregnent everything got sensitive.

Pardner...let me tell you about sensitive. I have 4 daughters and a wife. That adds up to 5 women I live with at the same time. Talk about sensitive. I am constantly swimming in an estrogen pool. I walk on eggshells at my house!:D

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Wheeeew ODB, now i can wipe the sweat off my brow and relax a bit!!! Lol

Absolutely gorgeous wife you have, i promise i'll never hit on you again and i'll burn my camo undies at the stake, i simply cannot hold a candle to THAT!!!!!!! :9

Your wifes a pretty lucky gal too....your an alright dude. :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Well, I searched the elk forum looking for your horrible sin and I can only find one reference to your wife's testicles. Is that it? That's what this is all about? One little comment? Man, I'd be more worried about her seeing that than any of us jokers on MM thinking you're on the wrong team.

"I like butts, boobs, and cute faces! well i only like one butt, two boobs and one cute face!" All on the same woman? Man I like 'em all.

Beautiful lady whether she's a he or not. :) I'm sure you don't deserve her. Now reach up under that dress and give 'em a little squeeze. ;-)

You know that all of us smart-asses on this site don't care, right? lol

Your wife is very pretty. Even with cake on her teeth! lol

Jenn

F'dude, kinda like a sh!t eatin grin ?
Cause I was just thinkin it was fudge brownie not cake.

Oh you guys kill me! My apology really wasn't sincere! I just knew it would cause a good laugh! Call it cake, call it what you will, but some call it.. well never mind

P.S. what is said on MM stays on MM! savvy?

>That ain't cake TTK

ROFL! OMG BFE! You may have sunk to a NEW low. And for you that's pretty LOW. lol

Jenn

Well you know what the "boys" say about hot wives right ODB - the hotter the wife the gayer the hubby!

Good luck getting out of the dog house when she sees that pic. MM gets around - believe me - she will hear about it! And it will suck to be you!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"P.S. what is said on MM stays on MM! savvy? "

Oh contrare! That little invite for our "Harvest Party" on the "general" forum got me in trouble at home.:D The funny thing is, my wife doesn't even get on the internet. Go figure.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-08 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]AWLb, Does this mean you may have to cancel or postpone your Harvest Party? There will be alot of disappointed MMers! we dont want to piss off the MRS.

I told the wif all about it while we were golfing tonight, she took it very well!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom