Im sick about it

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I was out shooting yesterday and was reloading my .22 clip and I dropped one in the grass. I never found it! Unbelievable! I looked until dark.

Eel

Now that you're retired, you have to be more careful than that how you throw your money around! :)

You might try water and fertilizer, grow a 22lr tree.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Did Ya Drop it in the Eel Grass?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"Now that you're retired, you have to be more careful than that how you throw your money around!:)"

Joey, that's EXACTLY the way my wife put it:(

I was late for dinner, and then told my wife I wasn't hungry anyway. That always upsets her to begin with.

Does anyone have a metal detector I can borrow?

Eel

Where did you drop it EXACTLY?
I willing to "help" look for it!
Condolences Eel.
Zeke

Good luck getting it back Steve, i know a guy who lost the best part of a brick off his tailgate in Nevada, never did get them turned in or recovered.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Maybe we can start an online
>fundraiser to help recoup the
>loss?

That's asking too much! Do you realize how much they cost nowadays?
Zeke

Trail down hill, check by water and in a few days go back
and look for birds..

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

no worries eel....PM cornholer and have him pick some up for you at his local cabelas....he says they are stocked back to normal....

Send me the GPS location I have a detector. I found nine rounds for a guy. But I think I misplaced them or they fell out of the truck.
Rutnbuck

"Good luck getting it back Steve, i know a guy who lost the best part of a brick off his tailgate in Nevada, never did get them turned in or recovered.

Joey"

That's some funny sh!t sage!

Eel, I believe in paying it forward. Since I've had some good luck lately finding 22 rimfire ammo lately I will send you one. Would you consider paying the UPS hazmat charge of $27.50? It's still a bargain.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom