Im SAD

B

bukhunter

IM AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HUNT IN UTAH THIS YEAR. I AM STATIONED AT FORT CAMPBELL AND WILL BE DEPLOYING WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. SO IF YOU GUYS AND GALS WILL POST LOTS OF PICS FOR ME I WOULD GREATLY LOVE SOME PICS. THANK YOU ALL.

bukhunter
P.E.T.A.= People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Well if it's any consolation to you, I have to skip out this year as well because my wife starts her 3rd semester of the nursing program right when I would be gone. I made the deal with her when when she started not thinking that she would make me stick to it but she is. Thanks for your service to this country and for protecting our freedoms.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

buk when you get settled in shoot your e-mail address out. I'm sure everyone would be glad to send what we could. Ditto on what forkhorn says Thanks!

Slick

bukhunter,
Which company you assigned to back there at Campbell? I was there in 1964 for about 9 months before being sent to VN. Had a great time there back then till it snowed that winter...and had to fire up the coal burning heaters for the building.
Stay safe and shoot straight.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

Does utah have the same thing as idaho if your deployed and you draw you get the same tag when your orders are up in that year, i missed unit 45 in idaho because i didnt listen to my brother when he told me i would be guaranteed the next years tag.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

I am with the hhb 1/320th 2nd brigade. ive only been here for 4 months.

bukhunter
P.E.T.A.= People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom