Im gonna take donations to get this...

Who You gonna Bomb?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

My liberal cousins.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

OK!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Dear Feddoc ... Your Post sorta takes my breath out of me. When we meet eye to eye of when Homer becomes a true Friend to me ... I shall tell you Feddoc why your Post hit's me so strongly.

Yet Once I read the following, I was SHOCKED:

"The aircraft was damaged during a forced landing in the NV desert near Reno, 1987. N7946C was then trucked to Stockton, CA and stored until 1993 when it was sold to World Jet Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL. An extensive 18,000 hour restoration took place and 46C returned to the air September.16, 1995 as ?Old Glory?."

A Man I knew well was the owner of this aircraft / airframe.

I was in it and all around it nearly on a daily basis.

The endless things he had within his Hanger actually kept me more busy than the aircraft. Gosh, I sure am getting old. I had totally forgotten those day except for .... another very fun venue back then.

Computers had never existed but due to those days in the 90's I had friends that far lather in history, introduced me to:

"WAR BIRDS" a computer game. I eventually even had floor mounted Rudder controls and my favorite plane was the Mosquito.

Feddoc, maybe you should seek funding for .... Drum-Roll for Old Farts only .... Funding for: Sky-King's Airplane. I am sure you may recall SKY-KING.

I better stop...I am showing my Age and Only Eel truly knows; My True Age ( Eel keeps his mouth shut well ).

Thank's for the Memories, as Bob Hope said (I also met Mr. Hope at Wings Over Stockton ).

Jagerdad :)

PS: I need a Honda Trail 90. Where for art though Homer...

I saw that plane at the airport in Stockton, CA. years ago. It could be seen sitting on the tarmac from the highway and they had a what appeared to be a B-17 there also.
If you are going to bomb your liberal relatives, Bobcat will want to be your bombardier, but he will want to use a nuke in place of conventional bombs. So beware and slam the air speed throttle to the wall when he yells, bombs away.

RELH

REHL, You are 100% Correct. But instead of having a Period at the end, you should have just continued writing.

Hence, if Fedoc is the Pilot and Bobcat the Bomber, one Nuke would never be enough for Bobcat... he'd desire to have a Full-Auto Nuke Rack and endless Bombs over California. After all, California should never look like it's UTAH but, possibly new life organisms would thrive in Nuked California.

Plus, the aircraft does not have in flight refueling so... a dream may only travel so far.

I frankly DETESTED the aircraft's owner showing me the modern instrument panel. He and I felt it was a decrease to History but the FAA would not allow him to even try using original instruments. Sooooo much more had to be massively changed out.

I would need a Honda Trail 90 to recall more...

Jagerdad :)

PS: I would tell everyone Eels age if I were bribed via a Honda 110....

The B-25, made famous by the Doolittle raid on Tokyo.1942.

Call for price. Overton could afford it.

>Jager, buy the B-25 and I'll
>trade you for a Honda
>90.

Seems far enough.

#livelikezac

>>Jager, buy the B-25 and I'll
>>trade you for a Honda
>>90.
>
>
>Seems fair enough.
>
>#livelikezac

Hey founder, I couldn't edit in 40 minutes? I'm gonna quit drunk postin if this keeps up! Just sayin

#livelikezac

This seems like a bad idea, but a lot of fun!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom