I'm gonna be rich! YIPPEEE!!!

CAelknuts

I just got this in my email inbox from someone I don't know in a country I've never been to. Don't know them from Adam, but they're gonna send me 1.2 million British Pounds. That's about $2,500,000.00 US dollars. YIPPEE, I'm rich!!!!!!

Oh wait, just another phishing scam from Africa......

RE: YOUR PAYMENT IS NOW READY

Attn : Dear Fund Beneficiary,
You received this letter because you email address and Names are on the List of ECOWAS dept reconsilation list as foreign partners who once hard transaction in Africa .

We wish to inform you that ever since the recent establishment of our offshore office in Republic Of Benin ,your name has consistently appeared on our end of year balance sheet as one of those whose approved fund is yet to be paid or remitted to them as scheduled before. We later realized that it was a fault from our telex/wire transfer department data programmers as it was computed inside the diskette marked as "Suspended Funds" instead of it been among the "Unpaid Funds". We just discovered this anomalies 3 days ago during our first of the year auditing of all department's balance sheet record. We are very sorry for this costly mistake and the inconveniencies it might have caused you and your business.

Based on the above situation and for us to correct it immediately, we have therefore made available a Confirmable International Certified Bank Draft issued in your favour to the amount/value of 1 Million Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Only (1,200,000.00 GBPS) cashable at any bank of your choice.
This will be send to your Door step in your Country Once you reconfirm your address.

Please note that we have your fund payment file at our desk and are only waiting for you to re-confirm all your particulars such as Names, Phone/Fax, Current Email Address, so as to avoid us making mistakes either in your name or sending it to a wrong address.

Therefore to receive your Draft immediately, please contact our Finance Director with the above information and please do re-confirm your Names, Phone/Fax, Current Email Address, Your receiving Postal or Home Address for accuracy and make sure that your particulars are correct.

Once we have confirmed the accuracy of your Data, we will inform the Courier Company for immediate dispatch of your Draft to you.

Thanks as we wait to hear from you.
Yours faithfully,

Dr Lema Giddai
Finance Director Zinith Apex Finance .

Ouch...

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to fall for these scams, but obviously it does happen. Too bad we can't reach out and "touch" these crooks.

Do what I do. Send bogus info requested. Just choose your favorite liberal.....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I got the same e-mail 3 weeks ago. I'm preparing to quit my job and go on an African Safari as soon as the money arrives, probably next week.

WARNING: This is a BS scam. They want you to send money to cover legal fees and other crap and then after they get it, you will never hear from them again.

I've sent them what they want 3 times and I never get RICH at all!

>WARNING: This is a BS scam.
>They want you to send
>money to cover legal fees
>and other crap and then
>after they get it, you
>will never hear from them
>again.
>
> I've sent them what they
>want 3 times and I
>never get RICH at all!
>

Try it again...4th times a charm :)

horsepoop.gif

OK, who's it gonna be? Tfinal and 'dude, whoever gets me your inofrmation first, you're the one that gets to be the lucky recipient. Come on, you know you want the money.

(Dan, thanks for the great idea!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom