IM BACK!!!

huntfish714

Hey everyone its been awhile.... after an active duty army contract and one tour over seas ive been medically discharged and will be back in idaho just in time for archery season on the 30th. Have been stationed at ft campbell ky and have shot a ton of whitetails which has been fun. I was hoping you guys could help me out since I wont have time to scout and its been 3 years since ive hunted my hunting spots in 23. I know the Teepee fire is burning up there right now but was looking for info as to how the areas closer to new meadows are doing... are all of the mud creek areas still open to public use? Is round valley open near smokey boulder? Etc... how are the deer and elk heards doin? Are the wolf packs in that particular area getting bad(ill be gettin my demon dog tags)?

Also a Big question I have pertains to muzzleloaders during short range season: I have a modern black powder muzzleloader that does NOT meet the 'MuzzleloaderOnly' requirements (shoot sabots, 209 primer, scope, etc) there for i know i cant use it during a muzzleloader only season But can I use it during a 'Short Range' season? I cant find the answer in the regs but I figured id ask here before buggin fish and game. Thank you!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom