I'm baaaaackkkkkkkkk

B

bigbullhunter

well after a one year hiatus i am back for those of you who missed me. I didnt get to hunt this year but congrats to those who took some awesome animals. a lot of stuff happened in 2009 for me the worst of which is the divorce that is still dragging on. (she said i hunted too much and i told her i didnt hunt enough) that and her retarded boyfriend are now engaged and the divorce isnt even final yet. ok now i m done venting. now lets get to havin fun again.

BBH

Muzz pm me

Guess I don't "know you".....have seen a few posts......but do identify with the stuff you've encountered. Wish you well and it will improve.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Whats up Sean?

Divorce? WTF?

Hell im going on 5 years single now. love the schit out of it.
do as i want and when i want and noone tellin me when i can.
No marriages for me bro, why by the cow when im gettin the milk for free!!!!!!

thats to bad you didnt hunt this yr and she still left, should have gone hunting. im new to this the last few months so look forward to the talk.

Dang Robb you could of been rich. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

you just need to find a woman that loves to hunt as much as you do!! thats what i did and im loving every minute of it!

"Shoot Strait"

damn muzz good to hear from ya. Yeah gettin divorced she served me back in october i came home from work found all my stuff out front and the guy waiting with the papers was waiting for me. let me tell ya it was definitely not a good day that day. its good to be back though.

bbh

thanks rob. 5? didnt anyone warn you? the first time your parents warn you the second time its I told you so and well the third is just sheer punishment. LOL

bbh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom