I'm a proud God father !

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Yesterday I took my God daughters and their daddy out fishing for the first time this year.. We hit Pine Flat, caught a lot of dinks but the highlight of the trip was when my 8 year old God daughter caught her first fish all by herself.. We usually let the girls reel them in after we hook them but this time she did everything from the hook set to flipping it in the boat all by herself..Very cool!

The youngest also really impresses me she will cast the Scooby Doo pole I bought her all day long.. She will get hers soon too...

Well, it ain't no double digit bass but I just wanted to share the pic of my god daughters first fish...

My god daughters with their proud daddy..

f8caad7b.jpg

a983633b.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Very cool Snort. God daughters sound about as good as Grand Children. You get to send them home when the fun is over. :)

Hey Snort!

Nice job with the girls!

Bet they just can't wait to go Fishin with Uncle Snort!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You're a good dude Shnort.... them little girls will remember.

Did you know you look like Toby Keith?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Pay Attention Slick!

That or Drink one more Less Kool-Aid!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Thanks for the comments fella's..

Slick, that ain't me in the pic..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Good post; I love seeing pics of kids in the outdoors.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON May-03-11 AT 00:38AM (MST)[p]Good for you Snort. You're dedication and commitment will solidify their love for the outdoors.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON May-03-11 AT 03:47AM (MST)[p]They will remember the fun and the fish no matter the size.

Good for them they have you.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom