I'M A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!

Zigga

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-08 AT 12:48PM (MST)[p]Has anyone else got this email yet? (which one of you sent it to me?) I'm playing along.

MY NAME IS MILUMBE COPELAND UNDERGOING MEDICAL TREATMENT IN SOUTH RAND HOSPITAL SOUTH AFRICA.I AM MARRIED TO DR.BRADY COPELAND WHO WORKED WITH BRITISH JUDICAL COMMISSION IN ENGLAND BEFORE HIS DEATH ON THE 5TH OF JULY 2004.HE MADE A VOW TO USE HIS WEALTH FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED.HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF 3.5 MILLION POUNDS WITH ONE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE.PRESENTLY, HIS MONEY IS STILL WITH THE COMPANY.RECENTLY, MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WILL NOT LAST FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS DUE TO A RARE FORM OF CANCER OF THE PANCREAS BUT WHAT DISTURBS ME MOST IS MY STROKE.I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUNDS TO A GOD FEARING PERSON WHO WILL UTILISE IT AS MY HUSBAND WISHED.

How should I spend the money???

On a wolf sancutary!:7 J/k, I actually agree with most of your views on wolves. I have recieved similar e-mails myself. I am just waiting for my check to clear, then the money from this generous person will be on it's way! I have decided to 'donate' my millions to researching quicker/cleaner ways to field dress elk.:*

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Donate 5000,000 to the Timberline_Shedfreak24 antler clean up of 2008.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

3.5 million pounds.......of CRAP! I hate those emails. Who is dumb enough to respond to those?

Steve

I got a long response and here is part of it. Who wants to answer the questions? I'm no expert in finance.

"I would like responses to the questions below.

(1) Can you control this transaction, the magnitude of the money involved (3.5 Million Pounds), do you understand the responsibility involved in this transaction, do you have the time required?.
(2) How do you guarantee that all the individual and organization I decide to help will get their fair share at the end of the transaction?
(3) Do you have 100% control over the account that you will provide, for the remittance of the money, will the account hold the volume of money, coming in.
4) Can you pull all the money out on conclusion, if yes, how much time, will you need to distribute it ?.
5) If we decide to invest part of the funds, so that part of the profit is donated to charity on a yearly basis, what possible investment venture will you employ it, into?
(6) If I decide to invest part of the money, under you, as front, in any investment venture, what percentage of the profit will you collect, for that service. Bear in mind that the capital remains in Trust.
(7) What business are you involved in presently?"

Enjoy

Seems like I get 3 or 4 a week if not more on my work computer... It seems I spend more time deleting these stupid e-mails than working!!!!

If you have a minute check out:

www.419eater.com

It's a safe site. This guy has cajones and a lot of free time. Quite funny actually. I've read a few and it's crazy what he gets those scumbags to do for money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom