Im A Dumb Ace!

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Ok around midnight i went outside to let the dog out before bed. its -10 below zero and While i was on the porch i thought of the movie where the kid stickes his toungue to the poll and gets stuck for quite a while. Then i looked at my poll and for some dumb reason i had to try it. Why the Hell did i have to try it? i knew what would happen. I did it when I was a young kid and it hurt like hell.
so i stick my toungue on that bad boy and bam, it instantly froze to it. I tried to pull it off but it was on there really good.

Have you ever tried to yell with your tounge sticking out your mouth? I can tell you it doesnt work and my wife could not hear me.

Then I tried spitting on the poll to try and warm it up. Ya it turns out you cant spit either. i put my fingers around my tounge trying to warm it up and that didnt work. so there was only one thing left to try. And it hurt like Hell! now i have a nice chunk of my toungue missing.

Anyone else ever do this knowing what was going to happen? I hope im not the only one!

Could be worse.....Waaaay worse!

MMMmmmmmm....Brandy

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

HOPEFULLY YOUR NEW BORN CHILD WASN'T WATCHING???

GEEZUS dry!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

> I
>hope im not the only
>one!

No, there was that, punk kid in that movie,
Christmas story, that did the same thing,

Kinda brave givin that info to us hecklers too.

Whats a post without a picture of dry_boot
Ralphie.jpg

You may want to stick to this kind of pole in the future.... YES, thats my living room.
PoleDancer.jpg

> Then i
>looked at my poll and
>for some dumb reason i
>had to try it.

> so i stick
>my toungue on that bad
>boy and bam, it instantly
>froze to it.
>

Are you double jointed?

Everybody has eaten a big bowl full of dumb $hit at some point in thier life. Some bowles are bigger than others though!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-09 AT 11:31AM (MST)[p]Thanks guys for the support and understanding. i need to thank my loving wife for her patience and willingness to let me spit blood in the sink. in fact she stood by me through it all.

Feleno, that looks just like me, but i was in my shorts and socks with no shirt.

NV, no i am not double jointed, but i did have a few ribs taken out. lol it took me a while to figure out what the heck you were talking about.

Yes - yes you are a dumb ace!! Oh well we all do stupid things. I am sure it won't be your last either!

LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

HEY dry!!!

I BEEN THINKIN BOUT YOU!!!

FIGURED I'D BETTER CLUE YOU IN!!!

IT ONLY TAKES 9 MONTHS & 3 MINUTES!!!

IF YOU'RE NOT THINKING YOU COULD EASILY HAVE TWO KIDS BORN ON THE SAME CALENDER YEAR IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D WARN YA!!!

YA SEE I GOT TWO KIDS BORN THE SAME YEAR!!!

THE DIFFERENCE IS!!!

MY TWO WERE BORN THE SAME DAY!!!

COULDN'T RESIST!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Dry boot,
Hey try bringing in one of the big azz plastic garbage cans in from the street and have about a 90 mph wind open the lid so fast and hit ya directly in the face.Good thing for the handles on them suckers I dropped to the ground thinking somebody blind sided me with a bat.HA
Never forget it, got up quick looked around to see if anybody was watching and turned the garbage can backwards so the lid would not open up again for a second KO punch and ran for the house.When I got in my house had to just look in the mirror to see what kind of damage I had and blood was dripping out both nostril holes.HA I now do a wind check EVERYTIME I am bringing in those killer green monster garbage cans.
Best one I ever did see was a bud in High School told me that he could pop a hopity horse you know them big thick rubber round looking horse toys that kids use to ride?Anyway he picks up this bat and hits it has hard as he could, it sunk in a little but the bat came back 10 times as fast and hit him directly in the forehead.Now this guy was about the toughest guys I knew in School and it put him down for a minute he got up with a big lump in the center of his head, eyes watering like hell and said I AINT EVER DOIN THAT AGAIN.I thought I was going to die from laughing funniest thing I have ever seen.

Bobcat,

you must of had a busy day! especially if your two kids born on the same day, had different mothers :)

No plans of having two kids this year. We better let it rest for a bit. after seeing what i saw i wont be the same for a few months.

War, Now that is some funny stuff! i can picture it in my mind. maybe thell make a tv show called... When Garbage Cans Attack!

F?Dude.. That one stuck to the pole is problematic. I saw one do the splits on a hardwood floor once. Had to slide her to the edge of the floor before she could stand up. Only thing I would suggest is a 250 cfm compressor with the hose inserted in the appropriate orifice. Sometimes that will relieve the suction.

Best of luck!

RUS

Bess, that's nothing. I saw on the news this morning a couple had twins that were born in two different years. One was born December 31, 2008 at 11:51 pm and the other at 12:20 am January 1, 2009.

The real reason he got his tongue stuck on the pole........
PoleDancer.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

HEY NVB!!!

THAT AIN'T NOTHING!!!

I SEEN A GAL ON THE NEWS THAT HAS HAD 2 SETS OF TWINS!!!

BOTH TIMES THERES BEEN ONE WHITE ONE & ONE BLACK ONE!!!

THAT AIN'T NO RACIAL SLURR EITHER!!!

THATS THE TRUTH!!!

I FEEL FOR THEM KIDS WHEN THEY GET A LITTLE OLDER!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom