Illegals get lower tuition

feddoc

Long Time Member
Great, reward those who break the law.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ion-rate-gets-final-house-ok/?test=latestnews

The cheers of immigrant students echoed through the Colorado Capitol on Friday after the House passed a bill allowing students who entered the U.S. illegally to pay lower college tuition, a measure that will soon become law.

Students hugged and wiped away tears outside the House chamber after the vote, sending the proposal to Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper, who is expected to sign it sometime this month.

more at link

Michael Savage said liberalism is a mental disorder. They prove him right daily.

2311idiot.jpg

????? Just another law that doesn't make sense. If they are here "illegally" then why weren't they rounded up and arrested when they were all in the state capitol then shipped out of country? What am I missing? I am not against immigration, there are laws however for a reason. I don't give a dam if a person got here illegally from Mexico, Canada, Germany or F'en Antartica, they got here illegally. why then do we make laws to support them???? WTF is wrong with this picture....

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Its not just illegals. The only demographics that pay full tuition are single white males or the children whos parents make good money. The discounts are getting bigger too. And who pays the highest taxes to support the discount? Single people. (at least the ones who work)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom