Iibanibybibodiby?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Ibanibybibodiby knibow hibow tibo tibalk dibog libatibin?

I learned it as a teenager. My brothers and sisters use it all the time when we talk if we want to have a private conversation. I've never met anyone else who knows it. Once you get fluent and can speak it fast it's impossible for someone who doesn't know it to understand.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Ibokibay.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Kind of the same principle I guess, but not exactly. Like I said I learned it from a girl when I was about 15-16. I taught it to my brothers and sister, and those are the only people I know who understand it, but there has to be others. It would be impossible to teach in writing. It has to be heard to understand.

I feel like an idiot now. Nothing new for me though.

Eel

My brother and his friends would speak this only with an ob. They were very fluent in it. Its an artform. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

And you guys get mad at me when I speak Spanish???

?Aybidy Cabidyarambidybabidy!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom