iGutShot

Feleno

Long Time Member
igutshot.jpg

Just in time for the 2011 hunting season, the updated iGutShot iPhone app. will revolutionize the way we find poorly hit game. I'm not a techy guy and not sure how it works but the instructions seem fairly simple. You enter the type of animal hit, where you hit it, weapon used and the GPS coordinates of where you were when you made the bad shot. The application does the rest.

I can personally speak highly for this app. Last week I made a poor bow shot on a mule deer which I ranged at 117 yards, slightly down hill with a 25 m.p.h. cross wind. The arrow hit the buck low and back in the stomach. Thankfully my buddy had his phone with him and within minutes, using the app., we were able to locate the downed buck.

I'm not advocating long shots but now you can take comfort in extending your shooting range. Technology is a wonderful thing. Stinky, you got this app?

LMFAO!! F-Dude, you shoulda posted this in the mule deer forum...lots of guys in there in need of an app like this :D

~Z~

Catcher
I thought about posting it up there but I didn't want one of them guys using the iFelenoFinder app to track me down.

Is this app for southern Utah, Arizona and southern Cali because that sure looks like a condor? Nice f-er!!!

Hey F'er?

You get a Patent on this?

Last I heard!

They watch the Condors really close this time of year!

Well F'er!

At least your 117 yard Pin works!

Have you tried your 175 Yard Pin with a 60 MPH Wind yet?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Boz
I'm not into Ornithology, I'm into Hornithology

Bop
I'm working on dialing in the 175 pin for the upcoming antelope hunt. All I got to do is hit em, the gut shot app will do the rest.

Here in southern utah those worthless birds have a full time government paid babysitter. I see him just about every weekend keeping a very close eye on them.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-11 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]I have a similar ap on my iphone. It's called Buzzard 4.0

I shot a blacktail "a little far back". I punched in the info. I guess it detects single molecules in the air and leads you to your animal.

I don't know exactly what happened. I never found my buck, but I did locate 5 places where people took a dump. I didn't think I hit him THAT far back.

I was a little disappointed.

Eel

I hate that app! Last time I used it the dern program had me shoot over a dozen different bedded bulls before I finally found the gut shot bull. I tried explaining the whole mess to the game warden and the end result is that I'm forced to keep poaching for the next 5 years until I get my hunting privileges back!

>Boz
>I'm not into Ornithology, I'm into
>Hornithology
>

Good thing F-er, I am sure glad you are not into peckers!!!!

Does that finder involve a woman stranded at a gas station?

>Catcher
>I thought about posting it up
>there but I didn't want
>one of them guys using
>the iFelenoFinder app to track
>me down.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom