IF YOU WERE A COP???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
If you were a Cop?

And You Arrested this JOKER?

Would you ever Think of Running the Cuffs through his ears and then around his Wrists?

5570bw1.jpg

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Nope!

Not that I know of anyway!

Looks like a good hole for a .38 (connect the dots):D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I wish I had thought of that. The genius hit under a Russian Olive tree/bush and it got the better of him. He also came nose to nose with a patrol dog.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Did You Drag Him through the Olive Tree's?

Nope! That boy looks more like a tweaker. Only righteous crank for him. He probably started out on pot and now is in the big time drugs.

RELH

Jeezz guys, talk about judging a book by its cover! Probably his HS senior picture and you're just taking Bess's word for it that he's a perp. :)

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=34508515&nid=

WHOO HOOO!!

.45 is BIG TIME now!!

Cool story bro.

This part though:

Joshua Ellis, 25, drove down 1100 West until he hit a dead end, at which point he jumped out of the car while it was still rolling, according to Whitehead. He said Ellis threw a handgun into a field and fled on foot.

Ummm - is there body cam footage of this? Dash cam footage? Or, are you looking for another "throwdown" piece now? (It's all good bro - we won't say anything here - we are just glad you got the dude off the street!)

If so, RELH probably has a hook up. Them KALI cops know how to "protect the integrity" of an investigation. ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey, That's ME!
I'm going to sue for "big money" now since you didn't have my permission to post it!
Zeke

PS: okay, that not really me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom